Functional Snow Goggles

ifoz

The snow goggles are a cosmetic item in-game, but considering how blindingly bright the snow can get, I think it would be a cool addition if they could also be worn in the head armour slot to dim the screen's brightness as well as being able to be worn in the mask slot purely for vanity.
To account for this new use, maybe make them sold by Survival Goods traders.

I'd upload an image of real life Inuit snow goggles, but my upload size is still for whatever reason capped at 14.5kb, so if you'd like to see what the snow goggles are based off of, you can just Google that.

Edited by ifoz

16 hours ago, ifoz said:

my upload size is still for whatever reason capped at 14.5kb

The website limits the size of all of your uploads.  You may need to delete large files to make room.  Also saving pictures in .jpg or .jpeg formats can reduce the size dramatically.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Maelstrom said:

The website limits the size of all of your uploads.  You may need to delete large files to make room.  Also saving pictures in .jpg or .jpeg formats can reduce the size dramatically.

I'll look into that, I probably have too many .png's uploaded. Thank you! :) 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Maelstrom said:

I didn't know this was a thing and checked my account settings to see if there was a setting for that. Lo and behold, there is! And it looks like I've almost hit my limit too, lol. image.thumb.png.2982487969d15325b3165d75e85969ee.png

Time to fix before it starts causing problems.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.