Wolf pups how do you get them?

HuskyTemple

2 hours ago, HuskyTemple said:

So I met trader and he wanted a wolf pup.. how do i get a wolf pup in my inventory do i have to find one and somehow pick it up? I would really like to know because apparently wolf pups are worth 10 gears.

There is another trader who will sell you wolf pups.  That's the only way currently.  Same with a few other things like cracked loot vessels - you cannot pick up the in-world ones.  The only way to make that trade is buy them from one trader and sell them to another.  If you do buy a wolf pup, don't ever let it loose, you won't be able to pick it back up, and it'll grow into a normal wolf that wants to kill you. 

• 1 year later...

i hope they get something for wolves soon as my base is near a small pack of em (just a mating pair and their pup) and im about ready to take a moment and use creative on em because suddenly being mauled in your sleep is NOT fun. (dont even have a pick axe for a fence to wall my self in and main camp has all the important goods and its got the wolves, only salvation for the night is the fact i got a secondary base not far away thats just if im out harvesting and need to sleep, dang dogs got soem balls...

• 1 year later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.