Thank you for listening

Theishiopian

A while back, I made a rather irate post about how wild boars resembled heat seeking missiles more than wildlife. I said some unkind things and frankly made an ass of myself. I didnt think that hunting would ever improve because of that. But WOW has it improved. The AI changes made to animals make them far easier to fight. Its still quite hard, and frankly combat still needs an overhaul, but its at least fair now, which I greatly appreciate.

The 1.12 update is going incredibly so far, keep it going!

Edited by Theishiopian
  • Like 1
  • Cookie time 1

• 1 month later...

It's really annoying as things are in 1.12.5 when they run off while still fighting you. I've even thrown rocks at mobs to try to get their attention and they still just wonder for a while.

I've also been attacked by ewes when I haven't done anything to any animals in the area. Not sure if that's how they are meant to be or not.

1 hour ago, Sparkle Kitti said:

I've also been attacked by ewes when I haven't done anything to any animals in the area. Not sure if that's how they are meant to be or not.

That could be due to them taking fall damage.  Right now if an animal takes any damage at all, from falling, or from bees, or whatever, they assume it was you and attack.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.