Animals refuse to eat from troughs

stony

I made this post on monday https://www.vintagestory.at/forums/topic/1730-do-chicken-get-saturation-levels-like-pigs/

Now all other Animals refuse to eat from troughs too, except boars. Rams make the eating sound without actually consuming anything.

I generated another world, spawned everything necessary in creative mode and the issue persists.

I reverted to version 1.12.6 where it used to work, generated a new world and the issue persists.

I updated to version v1.12.9-rc.1 again and went back to places I did animal keeping succesfully and guess what, the sows and ewes I left there eat from troughs as usual.

How is that even possible? Please Help!

Still no mods. Haven´t messed around with the game files. Singleplayer. Win7

• Like 1

Its working again. I set the time speed to 2400 and waited and after 9-10 days, my gen2 sow started to eat from the troughs. But I have no idea why it took over 10 days before it starts eating after it became an adult. I usually play at game speed 30.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.