Crafting stations, gone be the 3x3

Jeremy McArthur

In general, yes, the idea is to reduce the amount of things crafted in the grid.   However, having dozens of bespoke crafting situations takes a lot of time and effort, so it won't be fast, or all at once.   And for some things that are crafted en-masse (like ladders and building materials) it might never be practical. 

Ya I didn’t expect it for everything and some things would be tedious I just like the interactive crafting brings depth and even though some things take longer (ie iron blooms) it’s satisfying and not tedious.

Another question I had are there plans or has it ever been suggested to be able to store things en mass via blocks? Like a hay bails but a full stack? So like I could take 64 reeds and make a single green looking hay bail for decorative storage. Seems like it would add aesthetics and practicality.  Again not every block but some would look good!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.