[1.12.14] DeathText - Resetting the text for death(only server)

Sayary

This simple mod just outputs the desired message depending on the type of attack that killed the player. This is my first mod) So to speak test)

Values are taken from the file .json that lies in %AppDate%\Roaming\VintagestoryData\ModConfig\DeathTexts.json

By default, only one parameter is enabled.
The attack type is ignored if its value is null.

The mod supports "inserts". If you specify "{Name} " in the text, the mod will replace it with the nickname of the player who died.

If the file is not detected, it will be created with default values.

I think this mod will be interesting on the server or when passing the map)

Have a nice game.

P.S. The mod, of course, was tested, but in the single) if there are problems on the server, then write and I will fix it)
U.P.D add GitHub
============
Этот простой мод просто выводит нужное сообщение зависящее от типа атаки которой был убит игрок. Это мой первый мод) Так сказать тестовый

Значения берутся из файла .json который лежит в %AppDate%\Roaming\VintagestoryData\ModConfig\DeathTexts.json

По умолчанию включен только один параметр.
Тип атаки игнорируется если его значение null.

Мод поддерживает "вставки". Если вы укажите в тексте "{Name}", то мод заменит это на ник игрока который погиб.

Если файл не будет обнаружен, он будет создан со значениями по умолчанию.

Думаю с этим модом будет интересно на сервере или при прохождении карты)

Приятной игры.
P.S Мод, конечно, тестировался, но в сингле) если будут проблемы на сервере, то напишите и я исправлю)

U.P.D добавлен GitHub

V 1.0.0

V 1.2.0

Edited by Sayary
  • Like 2

Updated!

• Messages are stored in arrays and selected random
  • Changed the way messages are sent.

====

• Теперь сообщения хранятся в массивах и выбираются случайно.
  • Изменен способ отправки сообщений.
Edited by Sayary

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.