OBAMFSpike Posted 18 hours ago Report Posted 18 hours ago ......And locusts oh my! Id LOVE to see a version of the locust that was like the Bellhead, Gearfoot or Doublehead.
Rainbow Fresh Posted 11 hours ago Report Posted 11 hours ago Reading the title alone I thought you meant actual nightmares as a random chance when you sleep Putting LadyWYT's interpretation aside for a moment, I think those locusts would be innately funny rather than nightmare. I know I am spoiled by temporal symphony actually turning bellhead shivers into fast as fuck bells on legs (aka. actually functional as bell AND shiver) but imagine a tiny, normal locust with a tiny bell. They already make funny but annoying enough sounds, now imagine a walking bike bell following you going "Ding ding ding" every step. And putting a second head on it (bonus points if it's at the ass to just make it look/able to walk both directions) could never be scary. Of course if they get the same ridiculous damage stats as a sawblade locust that might quickly turn less "haha" - but the concept is there! 2
LadyWYT Posted 3 hours ago Report Posted 3 hours ago 7 hours ago, Rainbow Fresh said: I know I am spoiled by temporal symphony actually turning bellhead shivers into fast as fuck bells on legs (aka. actually functional as bell AND shiver) but imagine a tiny, normal locust with a tiny bell. They already make funny but annoying enough sounds, now imagine a walking bike bell following you going "Ding ding ding" every step. I actually want this now, as long as it's friendly. It doesn't need to be anything for combat, but a deployable light that follows me around would be great. Perhaps the light color could change if there's something dangerous in the area(like monsters or poison gas, if added), and the tinkling bell sound would mean it doesn't get lost as easily. In the meantime, if one wants goofy monster noises, there is the following mod. I have no idea if it still works though. https://mods.vintagestory.at/sillyshivers
Teh Pizza Lady Posted 2 hours ago Report Posted 2 hours ago 31 minutes ago, LadyWYT said: In the meantime, if one wants goofy monster noises, there is the following mod. I have no idea if it still works though. https://mods.vintagestory.at/sillyshivers I should not have clicked this link while on the phone... I have to fight to keep from laughing.
Recommended Posts