Primitive Survival

Spear and Fang

Just a heads up for the author, snake and crab meat pies are showing what looks like the programming name rather than the in-game name and the textures for the filling are showing as the white "?" block rather than the filling textures. Love the addition of the firefly jars (still trying to catch the last couple of types).

3 hours ago, Papa Cheese said:

Just a heads up for the author, snake and crab meat pies are showing what looks like the programming name rather than the in-game name and the textures for the filling are showing as the white "?" block rather than the filling textures. Love the addition of the firefly jars (still trying to catch the last couple of types).

Thanks Papa Cheese!  I totally forgot to deal with the pies side of things.

New minor version released. 
https://mods.vintagestory.at/show/mod/1238

- Updated: Russian translation - thanks ZigTheHedge
- Fixed: broken fireworks recipes (Fountain, Beenade) - thanks to players on Dragoness' Twitch stream for bringing it to my attention
- Fixed: Modinfo dependencies - thanks DArkHekRoMaNT
- Fixed: snake and crab meat pies naming/textures - thanks Papa Cheese
- Tweak: decreased crabmeat drops a bit
- Tweak: decreased spawn rates, decreased spawn quantities, added many more spawn conditions for crabs and snakes - thanks Vallen

Server Moderators: If the spawn rates are STILL too high for crabs and snakes, my next best suggestion is to edit some files inside the zip file. Look in the folder assets\primitivesurvival\entities\land and decrease the "chance" entry (the very last entry) in one or more of the following files:

Bairdi Crab (crab-bairdicrab.json)
Land Crab (crab-landcrab.json)
Black Rat Snake (snake-blackrat.json)
Chain Viper (snake-chainviper.json)
Coachwhip Snake (snake-coachwhip.json)
Pit Viper (snake-pitviper.json)

I'm guessing that you should divide the current chance by the number of people that typically play on that server and use that number.

Edited by Spear and Fang

I'm seeing crashes from tree hollows occasionally:

Spoiler
Running on 64 bit Windows with 24 GB RAM 
Version: v1.15.10 (Stable)12/9/2021 4:22:47 PM: Critical error occurred
System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: Unable to find a texture for texture code 'seraph' in item game:clothes-emblem-blue-seal. Giving up. Sorry.
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ShapeTesselator.TesselateShapeElement(Int32 indexForLogging, MeshData meshdata, ShapeElement element, TesselationMetaData meta)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ShapeTesselator.TesselateShapeElements(MeshData meshdata, ShapeElement[] elements, TesselationMetaData meta)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ShapeTesselator.TesselateShape(Shape shapeBase, MeshData& modeldata, Vec3f wholeMeshRotation, Vec3f wholeMeshOffset, Single wholeMeshScale, TesselationMetaData meta)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ShapeTesselator.TesselateShape(String type, AssetLocation name, CompositeShape compositeShape, MeshData& modeldata, ITexPositionSource texSource, Int32 generalGlowLevel, Byte climateColorMapIndex, Byte seasonColorMapIndex, Nullable`1 quantityElements, String[] selectiveElements)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ShapeTesselator.TesselateItem(Item item, MeshData& modeldata, ITexPositionSource texSource)
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockEntityDisplay.genMesh(ItemStack stack, Int32 index)
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockEntityDisplay.updateMesh(Int32 index)
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockEntityDisplay.updateMeshes()
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockEntityDisplay.FromTreeAttributes(ITreeAttribute tree, IWorldAccessor worldForResolving)
   at PrimitiveSurvival.ModSystem.BETreeHollowGrown.FromTreeAttributes(ITreeAttribute tree, IWorldAccessor worldForResolve)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientChunk.AddOrUpdateBlockEntityFromPacket(_fLmWy4v4MjQ6UMW5WOeHv7qPh1e p, ClientMain game)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.GeneralPacketHandler.HandleBlockEntities(_TTMS23AwbUUYwtAobecOMgNfDqJ packet)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.ExecuteMainThreadTasks(Single deltaTime)
   at _37NyQC3j7xjnAt2h09BqVJtTM8J._Gd91jD2RZpLWue9im8O82g8B3Mn(Single )
   at _R2SaBRGSTE9aIRQAjhFb2LrMpJb._gq2ZjDtIZ3sLq4OCUiRUzkjv3XA(Single )
   at _R2SaBRGSTE9aIRQAjhFb2LrMpJb._tjdmYyEuuoCShcgREvOOHIl2K1G(Single )
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.window_RenderFrame(Object sender, FrameEventArgs e)
   at System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.RaiseRenderFrame(Double elapsed, Double& timestamp)
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.DispatchRenderFrame()
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second)
   at _rwEcecUjMyzMSfVPsyS8Wx2kGqk._XiZO0qHpODOJko3v6YCZBF7Z5Se(_2kddpZuU7wcyt2belKg18dkvHxo , String[] )
   at _E5WqgB878qvAOVUQ9yfqu340l7G._XiZO0qHpODOJko3v6YCZBF7Z5Se(ThreadStart )
-------------------------------

This appears to happen when trying to render the next goodie after pulling one out of the hole.  (Mod version 2.7.3, game 1.15.10) -- many other mods involved though so if no one else is seeing this I'll keep puzzling over it.

1 hour ago, Chime said:

I'm seeing crashes from tree hollows occasionally:

Hide contents
Running on 64 bit Windows with 24 GB RAM 
Version: v1.15.10 (Stable)12/9/2021 4:22:47 PM: Critical error occurred
System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: Unable to find a texture for texture code 'seraph' in item game:clothes-emblem-blue-seal. Giving up. Sorry.
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ShapeTesselator.TesselateShapeElement(Int32 indexForLogging, MeshData meshdata, ShapeElement element, TesselationMetaData meta)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ShapeTesselator.TesselateShapeElements(MeshData meshdata, ShapeElement[] elements, TesselationMetaData meta)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ShapeTesselator.TesselateShape(Shape shapeBase, MeshData& modeldata, Vec3f wholeMeshRotation, Vec3f wholeMeshOffset, Single wholeMeshScale, TesselationMetaData meta)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ShapeTesselator.TesselateShape(String type, AssetLocation name, CompositeShape compositeShape, MeshData& modeldata, ITexPositionSource texSource, Int32 generalGlowLevel, Byte climateColorMapIndex, Byte seasonColorMapIndex, Nullable`1 quantityElements, String[] selectiveElements)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ShapeTesselator.TesselateItem(Item item, MeshData& modeldata, ITexPositionSource texSource)
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockEntityDisplay.genMesh(ItemStack stack, Int32 index)
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockEntityDisplay.updateMesh(Int32 index)
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockEntityDisplay.updateMeshes()
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockEntityDisplay.FromTreeAttributes(ITreeAttribute tree, IWorldAccessor worldForResolving)
   at PrimitiveSurvival.ModSystem.BETreeHollowGrown.FromTreeAttributes(ITreeAttribute tree, IWorldAccessor worldForResolve)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientChunk.AddOrUpdateBlockEntityFromPacket(_fLmWy4v4MjQ6UMW5WOeHv7qPh1e p, ClientMain game)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.GeneralPacketHandler.HandleBlockEntities(_TTMS23AwbUUYwtAobecOMgNfDqJ packet)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.ExecuteMainThreadTasks(Single deltaTime)
   at _37NyQC3j7xjnAt2h09BqVJtTM8J._Gd91jD2RZpLWue9im8O82g8B3Mn(Single )
   at _R2SaBRGSTE9aIRQAjhFb2LrMpJb._gq2ZjDtIZ3sLq4OCUiRUzkjv3XA(Single )
   at _R2SaBRGSTE9aIRQAjhFb2LrMpJb._tjdmYyEuuoCShcgREvOOHIl2K1G(Single )
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.window_RenderFrame(Object sender, FrameEventArgs e)
   at System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.RaiseRenderFrame(Double elapsed, Double& timestamp)
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.DispatchRenderFrame()
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second)
   at _rwEcecUjMyzMSfVPsyS8Wx2kGqk._XiZO0qHpODOJko3v6YCZBF7Z5Se(_2kddpZuU7wcyt2belKg18dkvHxo , String[] )
   at _E5WqgB878qvAOVUQ9yfqu340l7G._XiZO0qHpODOJko3v6YCZBF7Z5Se(ThreadStart )
-------------------------------

This appears to happen when trying to render the next goodie after pulling one out of the hole.  (Mod version 2.7.3, game 1.15.10) -- many other mods involved though so if no one else is seeing this I'll keep puzzling over it.

That's probably just a Primitive Survival issue, and was most likely introduced in 1.15.10.  I've been working on a 1.16.x release (I totally skipped 1.15.10 because it seemed so minor of a release) and ended up removing those "clothes-" items completely from tree hollows because I simply can't figure out what might have changed in the API that broke them.

Thanks!

Edited by Spear and Fang
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just Released: Primitive Survival v2.8.0 - "Santa's Bulging Sack Edition"

Lots of changes involved in the making of this VS 1.16 ONLY release and more playtesting than I care to admit. Probably a bug or three went undiscovered. Highlights:

• NEW: Huge pelts from bears - can be placed on floors and walls as bear hides/heads!
  • NEW: Two new tree hollow variants!
  • NEW: Firework variant - The Boomer!
  • NEW: Crabs drop knives, because why not? They're packing.
  • Fixed: Earthworm spawning under sticks/flint/rocks again - thanks GrishkoJiggers.
  • Tweak: removed jewelry from tree hollows.
  • Tweak: improved live fish animations.
  • Tweak: Fixed/improved textures - monkey bridge, grass pit cover.
  • Tweak: removed shapeless from stake recipe (to eliminate conflict with Zarkonnen's Ranged Weapons mod).
  • Tweak: made the raft ground placeable only (after watching Vallen fail to harvest resin unsuccessfully with it so often).
  • Tweak: Crab and Snake spawn rates - hopefully more snakes and less crabs. Sigh.

https://mods.vintagestory.at/show/mod/1238

bearhides.png.e60476788d78b65e0b7969c6384df369.png

Edited by Spear and Fang
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Shion said:

Found a hollow maple. Took out of it: two different seeds, mushroom, a stack of 3 eggs (creative item) and a snake.

Isn't that a bug with eggs and snake?

Oops, that was a bug with the eggs for sure.  With the snake, not so much...still work in progress though (pet snakes will eventually be a thing).
Thanks for taking the time to report your findings!

2 hours ago, breeze108 said:

I have never seen a hollow tree, and have been playing on a server with your mod since last May. Are they only in certain types of trees. My base is in a jungle. Are they in the tropical trees too or only the northern ones?

They show up in acacia, birch, kapok, larch, maple, oak, pine, and walnut trees.  They will ONLY appear though if the chunk is loading for the very first time, so in a well established world you might have to travel far off the beaten path to find one.  Side note, I did a ton of testing and watched streamers using both 1.15.x and 1.16.x and seen my fair share of tree hollows, so I know they're working.

4 hours ago, StewBag said:

Still not distributing automatically on 1.16 server, perhaps its an error in release version syntax. Unfortunately, the logs arent very helpful but here is a link to a dropbox with a screen shot and a snip it of my logs.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2wz23gmc7c683id/AABVDVvA-P8JH5_LB0GEmZ8La?dl=0

Thank you for the supporting information.  I've opened a new issue on the official tracker for Vintage Story (Github).  Hopefully Tyron and company can help with this.

Edited by Spear and Fang
  • Like 1

On 1/3/2022 at 4:05 AM, StewBag said:

Still not distributing automatically on 1.16 server, perhaps its an error in release version syntax. Unfortunately, the logs arent very helpful but here is a link to a dropbox with a screen shot and a snip it of my logs.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2wz23gmc7c683id/AABVDVvA-P8JH5_LB0GEmZ8La?dl=0

Tyron found the issue and said he has fixed it.  Thanks again for the detailed description of the problem!

• Like 1

On 12/30/2021 at 4:37 PM, Spear and Fang said:

They show up in acacia, birch, kapok, larch, maple, oak, pine, and walnut trees.  They will ONLY appear though if the chunk is loading for the very first time, so in a well established world you might have to travel far off the beaten path to find one.  Side note, I did a ton of testing and watched streamers using both 1.15.x and 1.16.x and seen my fair share of tree hollows, so I know they're working.

Yes, finally found one after finding a translocator and going to a new area. I found 2 right away.  Thanks for answering.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Yvette Forty said:

How long before the crabs spawn usually? I've been in the game for 5 days and haven't seen them at all. I have a bunch of mods installed and I'm on 1.16. 

Don't expect to see anything any time soon.  I noticed that spawn rates dropped dramatically in 1.16 (perhaps mostly due to changes in vanilla world generation) so I boosted spawn rates up a lot and ensured that crabs were spawning. Sadly, after 150 irl hours of gameplay in 1.16, I've only seen maybe 12 crabs and a couple of snakes.  :(

It's also been a struggle to find a balance between single player and multiplayer.  There will be more work on all of this to come for sure. 

Edited by Spear and Fang

I got this error while I was trying to build a trotline in v2.8.0:

> 19:08:12 [Server Event] Player bluelightning32 got removed. Reason: Threw an exception at the server
19:08:12 [Server Error] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at PrimitiveSurvival.ModSystem.ItemCordage.OnHeldInteractStop (System.Single secondsUsed, Vintagestory.API.Common.ItemSlot slot, Vintagestory.API.Common.EntityAgent byEntity, Vintagestory.API.Common.BlockSelection blockSel, Vintagestory.API.Common.EntitySelection entitySel) [0x0004d] in <567f89f0a259420b928d1d9aa0e41d66>:0
  at Vintagestory.API.Common.CollectibleObject.OnHeldUseStop (System.Single secondsPassed, Vintagestory.API.Common.ItemSlot slot, Vintagestory.API.Common.EntityAgent byEntity, Vintagestory.API.Common.BlockSelection blockSel, Vintagestory.API.Common.EntitySelection entitySel, Vintagestory.API.Common.EnumHandInteract useType) [0x00013] in <36cbe087d5194ceb880973ce6f2dfbfa>:0
  at Vintagestory.Server.ServerSystemInventory.HandleHandInteraction (_pqKc9DXA2olpeTMBUKc7uevU9wf packet, Vintagestory.Server.ConnectedClient client) [0x0032e] in <d16f4e016eef4b52a1d7221d4e54ddfc>:0
  at Vintagestory.Server.ServerMain.HandleClientPacket (Vintagestory.Server.ConnectedClient client, System.Byte[] data) [0x0005a] in <d16f4e016eef4b52a1d7221d4e54ddfc>:0
  at Vintagestory.Server.ServerMain.ProcessNetMessage (Vintagestory.Common.NetIncomingMessage msg, Vintagestory.Common.NetServer mainSocket) [0x00150] in <d16f4e016eef4b52a1d7221d4e54ddfc>:0

43 minutes ago, Kyle Stemen said:

I got this error while I was trying to build a trotline in v2.8.0:

> 19:08:12 [Server Event] Player bluelightning32 got removed. Reason: Threw an exception at the server
19:08:12 [Server Error] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at PrimitiveSurvival.ModSystem.ItemCordage.OnHeldInteractStop (System.Single secondsUsed, Vintagestory.API.Common.ItemSlot slot, Vintagestory.API.Common.EntityAgent byEntity, Vintagestory.API.Common.BlockSelection blockSel, Vintagestory.API.Common.EntitySelection entitySel) [0x0004d] in <567f89f0a259420b928d1d9aa0e41d66>:0
  at Vintagestory.API.Common.CollectibleObject.OnHeldUseStop (System.Single secondsPassed, Vintagestory.API.Common.ItemSlot slot, Vintagestory.API.Common.EntityAgent byEntity, Vintagestory.API.Common.BlockSelection blockSel, Vintagestory.API.Common.EntitySelection entitySel, Vintagestory.API.Common.EnumHandInteract useType) [0x00013] in <36cbe087d5194ceb880973ce6f2dfbfa>:0
  at Vintagestory.Server.ServerSystemInventory.HandleHandInteraction (_pqKc9DXA2olpeTMBUKc7uevU9wf packet, Vintagestory.Server.ConnectedClient client) [0x0032e] in <d16f4e016eef4b52a1d7221d4e54ddfc>:0
  at Vintagestory.Server.ServerMain.HandleClientPacket (Vintagestory.Server.ConnectedClient client, System.Byte[] data) [0x0005a] in <d16f4e016eef4b52a1d7221d4e54ddfc>:0
  at Vintagestory.Server.ServerMain.ProcessNetMessage (Vintagestory.Common.NetIncomingMessage msg, Vintagestory.Common.NetServer mainSocket) [0x00150] in <d16f4e016eef4b52a1d7221d4e54ddfc>:0

Is this something I can recreate?  Perhaps it was the specific block that you were trying to attach the trotline to (i.e. something dynamic like a berry bush?).  The trotline code hasn't changed in over a year and I just don't remember a crash with it ever being reported.

Hey, i became this error on my server.

16.1.2022 11:49:07 [Warning] Failed resolving crafting recipe ingredient with code primitivesurvival:betterclayshinglestairs-black-normal-up-north-free in Grid recipe
16.1.2022 11:49:07 [Error] Grid Recipe 'primitivesurvival:type': Output Block code primitivesurvival:betterclayshinglestairs-black-normal-up-north-free cannot be resolved
16.1.2022 11:49:07 [Warning] Failed resolving crafting recipe ingredient with code primitivesurvival:betterclayshinglestairs-blurple-normal-up-north-free in Grid recipe
16.1.2022 11:49:07 [Error] Grid Recipe 'primitivesurvival:type': Output Block code primitivesurvival:betterclayshinglestairs-blurple-normal-up-north-free cannot be resolved
16.1.2022 11:49:07 [Warning] Failed resolving crafting recipe ingredient with code primitivesurvival:betterclayshinglestairs-darkgrey-normal-up-north-free in Grid recipe
16.1.2022 11:49:07 [Error] Grid Recipe 'primitivesurvival:type': Output Block code primitivesurvival:betterclayshinglestairs-darkgrey-normal-up-north-free cannot be resolved
16.1.2022 11:49:07 [Warning] Failed resolving crafting recipe ingredient with code primitivesurvival:betterclayshinglestairs-green-normal-up-north-free in Grid recipe
16.1.2022 11:49:07 [Error] Grid Recipe 'primitivesurvival:type': Output Block code primitivesurvival:betterclayshinglestairs-green-normal-up-north-free cannot be resolved
16.1.2022 11:49:07 [Warning] Failed resolving crafting recipe ingredient with code primitivesurvival:betterclayshinglestairs-light-normal-up-north-free in Grid recipe
16.1.2022 11:49:07 [Error] Grid Recipe 'primitivesurvival:type': Output Block code primitivesurvival:betterclayshinglestairs-light-normal-up-north-free cannot be resolved
16.1.2022 11:49:07 [Warning] Failed resolving crafting recipe ingredient with code primitivesurvival:betterclayshinglestairs-malachite-normal-up-north-free in Grid recipe
16.1.2022 11:49:07 [Error] Grid Recipe 'primitivesurvival:type': Output Block code primitivesurvival:betterclayshinglestairs-malachite-normal-up-north-free cannot be resolved
16.1.2022 11:49:07 [Warning] Failed resolving crafting recipe ingredient with code primitivesurvival:betterclayshinglestairs-orange-normal-up-north-free in Grid recipe
16.1.2022 11:49:07 [Error] Grid Recipe 'primitivesurvival:type': Output Block code primitivesurvival:betterclayshinglestairs-orange-normal-up-north-free cannot be resolved
16.1.2022 11:49:07 [Warning] Failed resolving crafting recipe ingredient with code primitivesurvival:betterclayshinglestairs-pink-normal-up-north-free in Grid recipe
16.1.2022 11:49:07 [Error] Grid Recipe 'primitivesurvival:type': Output Block code primitivesurvival:betterclayshinglestairs-pink-normal-up-north-free cannot be resolved
16.1.2022 11:49:07 [Warning] Failed resolving crafting recipe ingredient with code primitivesurvival:betterclayshinglestairs-purple-normal-up-north-free in Grid recipe
16.1.2022 11:49:07 [Error] Grid Recipe 'primitivesurvival:type': Output Block code primitivesurvival:betterclayshinglestairs-purple-normal-up-north-free cannot be resolved
16.1.2022 11:49:07 [Warning] Failed resolving crafting recipe ingredient with code primitivesurvival:betterclayshinglestairs-yellow-normal-up-north-free in Grid recipe
16.1.2022 11:49:07 [Error] Grid Recipe 'primitivesurvival:type': Output Block code primitivesurvival:betterclayshinglestairs-yellow-normal-up-north-free cannot be resolved

This the mods i use: mod@AncientTools_V1.3.2.zip, mod@animalcages_v2.0.5.zip, mod@blacksmithname_v1.0.1.zip, mod@Cebby's Seeds.zip, mod@CottageWindows_v1.0.1.zip, mod@Craftables1.0.1.zip, mod@necessaries_v1.16.0-1.1.0.zip, mod@PrimitiveSurvival2.8.0.zip, mod@qptech1.6.2.zip, mod@spyglass_v0.4.2.zip, mod@ViesBlocks-VS1.16.0-v2.0.1.zip, mod@wildcraft-v1.1.0.zip, mod@zeekea_v1.16.0-1.6.0.zip, mod@alchemy1.5.5.zip, mod@DSDebarkedLogs_v1.16.0-1.0.4.zip, mod@FixHandbookClutter-v1.0.0.zip, mod@Lichen-v1.6.1-VS1.16.0.zip, mod@medievalexpansion-3.7.1.zip, mod@PlayerCorpse_v1.16.0-pre.8_v1.3.0.zip, mod@StonePathVariants-v1.0.2.zip, mod@VanillaVariants-v1.1.2.zip, mod@WoodChests-v1.0.1.zip, mod@xrowboat_0.0.1.zip, mod@AnvilMetalRecovery_V0.16-Release.zip, mod@bricklayers-0.8.0.zip, mod@Bullseye 2.2.4.zip, mod@AnMiTech_v1.0.6.zip, mod@TemporalTinkerer_v2.3.0.zip

4 hours ago, Michael Mehler said:

Hey, i became this error on my server.

16.1.2022 11:49:07 [Warning] Failed resolving crafting recipe ingredient with code primitivesurvival:betterclayshinglestairs-black-normal-up-north-free in Grid recipe
16.1.2022 11:49:07 [Error] Grid Recipe 'primitivesurvival:type': Output Block code primitivesurvival:betterclayshinglestairs-black-normal-up-north-free cannot be resolved
16.1.2022 11:49:07 [Warning] Failed resolving crafting recipe ingredient with code primitivesurvival:betterclayshinglestairs-blurple-normal-up-north-free in Grid recipe
16.1.2022 11:49:07 [Error] Grid Recipe 'primitivesurvival:type': Output Block code primitivesurvival:betterclayshinglestairs-blurple-normal-up-north-free cannot be resolved
16.1.2022 11:49:07 [Warning] Failed resolving crafting recipe ingredient with code primitivesurvival:betterclayshinglestairs-darkgrey-normal-up-north-free in Grid recipe
16.1.2022 11:49:07 [Error] Grid Recipe 'primitivesurvival:type': Output Block code primitivesurvival:betterclayshinglestairs-darkgrey-normal-up-north-free cannot be resolved
16.1.2022 11:49:07 [Warning] Failed resolving crafting recipe ingredient with code primitivesurvival:betterclayshinglestairs-green-normal-up-north-free in Grid recipe
16.1.2022 11:49:07 [Error] Grid Recipe 'primitivesurvival:type': Output Block code primitivesurvival:betterclayshinglestairs-green-normal-up-north-free cannot be resolved
16.1.2022 11:49:07 [Warning] Failed resolving crafting recipe ingredient with code primitivesurvival:betterclayshinglestairs-light-normal-up-north-free in Grid recipe
16.1.2022 11:49:07 [Error] Grid Recipe 'primitivesurvival:type': Output Block code primitivesurvival:betterclayshinglestairs-light-normal-up-north-free cannot be resolved
16.1.2022 11:49:07 [Warning] Failed resolving crafting recipe ingredient with code primitivesurvival:betterclayshinglestairs-malachite-normal-up-north-free in Grid recipe
16.1.2022 11:49:07 [Error] Grid Recipe 'primitivesurvival:type': Output Block code primitivesurvival:betterclayshinglestairs-malachite-normal-up-north-free cannot be resolved
16.1.2022 11:49:07 [Warning] Failed resolving crafting recipe ingredient with code primitivesurvival:betterclayshinglestairs-orange-normal-up-north-free in Grid recipe
16.1.2022 11:49:07 [Error] Grid Recipe 'primitivesurvival:type': Output Block code primitivesurvival:betterclayshinglestairs-orange-normal-up-north-free cannot be resolved
16.1.2022 11:49:07 [Warning] Failed resolving crafting recipe ingredient with code primitivesurvival:betterclayshinglestairs-pink-normal-up-north-free in Grid recipe
16.1.2022 11:49:07 [Error] Grid Recipe 'primitivesurvival:type': Output Block code primitivesurvival:betterclayshinglestairs-pink-normal-up-north-free cannot be resolved
16.1.2022 11:49:07 [Warning] Failed resolving crafting recipe ingredient with code primitivesurvival:betterclayshinglestairs-purple-normal-up-north-free in Grid recipe
16.1.2022 11:49:07 [Error] Grid Recipe 'primitivesurvival:type': Output Block code primitivesurvival:betterclayshinglestairs-purple-normal-up-north-free cannot be resolved
16.1.2022 11:49:07 [Warning] Failed resolving crafting recipe ingredient with code primitivesurvival:betterclayshinglestairs-yellow-normal-up-north-free in Grid recipe
16.1.2022 11:49:07 [Error] Grid Recipe 'primitivesurvival:type': Output Block code primitivesurvival:betterclayshinglestairs-yellow-normal-up-north-free cannot be resolved

This the mods i use: mod@AncientTools_V1.3.2.zip, mod@animalcages_v2.0.5.zip, mod@blacksmithname_v1.0.1.zip, mod@Cebby's Seeds.zip, mod@CottageWindows_v1.0.1.zip, mod@Craftables1.0.1.zip, mod@necessaries_v1.16.0-1.1.0.zip, mod@PrimitiveSurvival2.8.0.zip, mod@qptech1.6.2.zip, mod@spyglass_v0.4.2.zip, mod@ViesBlocks-VS1.16.0-v2.0.1.zip, mod@wildcraft-v1.1.0.zip, mod@zeekea_v1.16.0-1.6.0.zip, mod@alchemy1.5.5.zip, mod@DSDebarkedLogs_v1.16.0-1.0.4.zip, mod@FixHandbookClutter-v1.0.0.zip, mod@Lichen-v1.6.1-VS1.16.0.zip, mod@medievalexpansion-3.7.1.zip, mod@PlayerCorpse_v1.16.0-pre.8_v1.3.0.zip, mod@StonePathVariants-v1.0.2.zip, mod@VanillaVariants-v1.1.2.zip, mod@WoodChests-v1.0.1.zip, mod@xrowboat_0.0.1.zip, mod@AnvilMetalRecovery_V0.16-Release.zip, mod@bricklayers-0.8.0.zip, mod@Bullseye 2.2.4.zip, mod@AnMiTech_v1.0.6.zip, mod@TemporalTinkerer_v2.3.0.zip

Yes thanks,
That is a ccnflict caused by the Bricklayers mod and has already been fixed for the next release.  I don't *think* that it causes any issues with using those two mods together though.

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, AegisNoti said:

Out of curiosity, what does the Relics and such do, I have completed them, it says I've unleashed a cosmic horror, but nothing is happening.

It's a mob farmer of sorts.  The more gears you load up in the altar (cube), the larger the range. Any time it "attacks" a nearby entity, food and gold drops from the sky.  You should be seeing strange particle effects on the ground/water surrounding the altar when it's activated (unless you have particle effects turned off).

Maybe try standing really close to it to see if it's working.  ;)

Edited by Spear and Fang

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.