Map Reset

mama

Hey :)

i found nothing so far - or my search skill ist terrible ... so links to a solution would be appretiated

On our private Server we have a Problem with resetting Chunks. All spawnpoints are in our Hometown, but if a player wants to build something outside (1000 Blocks+) it gets resetted every now and then.

So we`ve lost a ggood amount of items becouse of this. I love the idea of resetting parts of the map, but if there is an building... we sh"§" bricks

Can i set something in the Server configs to handle with this Problem?

Is there an ingame workaround?

greets

mama

version 1.13.4 Stable

ram 64 gb ddr4

windows server 2016

its really weird...
We build something and later went on a hunting trip. Let's say one our later at our return, some building parts, chests and inventories are restored. But not everything... crops for example are still growing. If we mine something 500 Blocks away it gets resettet an hour later. No chests and buildings... inventories or mine entrances... everything is gone

• 4 weeks later...

Some just had the same problem on a multiplayer server. First someone said their bunker was gone, and later I came back from a trip and everything I had built in maybe two days (chicken pen, garden) was gone and white on the map. Raw clay pots standing there and clay in baskets and maybe other stuff was gone, too. But the terra preta I had used for the garden, was back in the basket.

Before that I had some ripe crops magically reappear. That was kinda nice, though. ;D

There are also some of those pitch black areas on the surface, where drifters spawn.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.