I can't knap

Leonte Stefan

It would help if you could take your screenshot when it's daylight, so we can see the whole picture, and without the taskbar covering up your ingame hotbar, so we can see what kinds of stones you're trying to use.

(Not all stones are valid for knapping.)

Edited by Streetwind

1 hour ago, Streetwind said:

It would help if you could take your screenshot when it's daylight, so we can see the whole picture, and without the Windows taskbar covering up your ingame hotbar, so we can see what kinds of stones you're trying to use.

Not all stones are valid for knapping.

Well neither crafting works.I used flint in the photo

This is the sort of error I've seen when I changed a smithing recipe to an invalid one.  It has a huge knock-on effect that messed up my knapping and clay forming as well.  Did you change some recipes somewhere (knapping, clay, or smithing)?   Or are you running any mods other than VShud?

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, redram said:

This is the sort of error I've seen when I changed a smithing recipe to an invalid one.  It has a huge knock-on effect that messed up my knapping and clay forming as well.  Did you change some recipes somewhere (knapping, clay, or smithing)?   Or are you running any mods other than VShud?

Well I have some mods installed.I got the game from a friend.he had it on a usb and he installed it.The first time it gave me a error where I couldn't join a singleplayer world saying that my name contains characters not allowed.He showed me that he edited a file in appdata something having to do with client and put in a random name as something with a id.He was the one who done all that stuff so idk.I can acces the file and take a screenshot.

clientsettings.json

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.