Various Bugs On Mac

ACE

hm yea, I have to admit, it is really hard to read out the problem despite my logging efforts. Now it looks like its caused by the 3rd party library - OpenTK. 

I will try another approach. One of our team member seems to also have issues on a Macbook, perhaps I can get access to that one with Teamviewer and spend several hours testing there remotely. I'll definitely let you know if I found anything. 

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I've not seen the persistent key toggle (whether it's constant strafe, attack, whatever) since I turned off the, "push extra hard to toggle extra click functions" of the trackpad. 

Unfortunately I've got a weird UI glitch (looking at a block for information makes the UI invisible) ever since updating to Monterey and I can't start a single player game. Looks like some shaders are bad based on the error logs of single player.

Wondering if the issue with losing the entire UI whenever looking at a block that should give me information is related to the cube outline that occurs, as I've disabled the block information at the top of the screen and the bug persists. In that case, would a toggle that would remove the block outline from showing when a block is looked at be something to try? The outlines of knapping and smithing still work.

....is that something that I can try myself?

• 1 month later...

Nickburger, who posted another Mac bug/fix they ran into, gave me the idea of opening Vintage Story in Terminal to see if there were errors which could help identify why the UI disappears when looking at a block.

This popped up in Terminal:

cp: assets/fonts/*.ttf: No such file or directory

UNSUPPORTED (log once): POSSIBLE ISSUE: unit 0 GLD_TEXTURE_INDEX_2D is unloadable and bound to sampler type (Float) - using zero texture because texture unloadable

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.