[1.13-1.14] Creative-Ables, creative items in survival.

Mr1k3

!!This mod requires SuperFuel, for these recipes to be obtainable in survival!!

This mod adds two new recipes to survival: the creative "Auto-Rotor", and the "Broken Static Translocator" as endgame challenges.

Please note that the static translocator cannot be broken once placed, so be careful where you put it, the auto rotor however is movable in survival.

The recipes are pretty well balanced as they require components like chromium, titanium, diamonds, meteoric iron and both metal parts/ temporal gears. These are really just supposed to be an endgame goal when you have obtained all of these exotic materials.

With the "SuperFuel" mod you are now able to mine and melt both titanium and chromium into ingots, these ingots are used in both recipes.

The Auto Rotor:

111.png.053dbaa2ee8ab7c2462fe1e4f8b91d34.png

Say goodbye to unreliable windmills, and hello to this temporal-powered gearbox! (meteoric iron in corners, chromium ingots at the top, titanium ingots at the bottom)

Broken Static Translocator:

222.png.db78fe22f7ae90a446cbd0f4e76c0f23.png

Want to create a teleportation hub? well this will have to suffice for now... Creates a broken static translocator, like the ones you find underground. They still need to be repaired with the usual 3 temporal gears and 2 metal parts, so that's why the recipe is so "cheap". (chromium ingots at the top, titanium ingots at the bottom, diamond in the upper center)

Placed Translocators act exactly like the ones you find underground, when activated they will "warp spacetime" for a while until it finds a destination, the more of these in the same area the longer the wait. They teleport you to an existing naturally generated translocator, and repairs them like normal so you can return.

Download:

Works on 1.13, and 1.14.

Creative-Ables1.0.0.zip

Edited by Mr1k3

6 minutes ago, DArkHekRoMaNT said:

Where will the translocator teleport to? Is this a one way ticket?

The placed translocator acts just like the ones you find underground, its completely random as to where it takes you. It does however teleport you to an existing translocator in the world so you can return. From my testing as you use more and more translocators in the same area, the search area it scans for a partner is increased each time, increasing the "warping spacetime..." wait time.

I have plans for another mod to be able to manipulate translocator destinations, and even make a portable device, but its still in development.

27 minutes ago, Mr1k3 said:

The placed translocator acts just like the ones you find underground, its completely random as to where it takes you. It does however teleport you to an existing translocator in the world so you can return. From my testing as you use more and more translocators in the same area, the search area it scans for a partner is increased each time, increasing the "warping spacetime..." wait time.

I have plans for another mod to be able to manipulate translocator destinations, and even make a portable device, but its still in development.

Unexpectedly, I thought the translocator was linked with a specific translocator. I had one generated translocator that led to nowhere, I thought that the second translocator was simply destroyed due to a generation error

• 5 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.