How do I dissable goblins

Mods can be toggled on/off via the Mod Manager in the main menu.

Note that there are three core Vintage Story packs that must not be disabled: "Essentials (Code)", "Survival Mode (Code)", and "Creative Mode (Code)". Always leave them on.

Everything else was added by you, and can be toggled as you see fit.

Note: the world may potentially complain that you cannot load it with missing mods. I'm not actually sure if there is a way to fix that. If this happens to you, you may have to start a new world.

13 hours ago, Streetwind said:

Mods can be toggled on/off via the Mod Manager in the main menu.

Note that there are three core Vintage Story packs that must not be disabled: "Essentials (Code)", "Survival Mode (Code)", and "Creative Mode (Code)". Always leave them on.

Everything else was added by you, and can be toggled as you see fit.

Note: the world may potentially complain that you cannot load it with missing mods. I'm not actually sure if there is a way to fix that. If this happens to you, you may have to start a new world.

I will see what mod adds them.

• 4 months later...
On 15.12.2020 at 16:48, l33tmaan said:

Мод называется Goblins. Мне действительно любопытно, как этот мод каким-то образом оказался на вашей машине ...

перед покупкой игры, я скачал вначале пиратку, чтоб попробовать ёё. В пиратке по умолчанию стояло несколько модов, в том числе и гоблины)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.