Missing Trader

lexi

This is more of a little tip than a repot for if you find yourself missing a trader.

I found a little trader wagon but there was no trader inside. I wait a long time to see if he would show up. I also left the area and returned many times but he still never showed up. So since there was no trader I decided to use a command to remove the claim on the land, allowing me to take some of the valuables he had. As I was removing the wagon roof,  to my surprise, the trader fell down into the wagon.

So if you are missing a trader, it may help you to remove the land claim and take down the roof. you may just find the trader was magically hiding in the roof. Hope this helps someone out there😊.

• Like 3

• 6 months later...

Hey! I lost my trader when moving from 1.14 to 1.15 and he hasn't come back yet. is there a way to spawn a new one or get my old one back? Also what was the command to remove the claim so i could try removing the roof or just get rid of the wagon because i literally built next to the trader in the interest of selling bread and buying black bronze tools and arrows. @Tyron

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.