Expanded Foods 1.6.9

l33tmaan

Having an issue with bread and muffin textures being invisible when placed on surfaces and in ovens. Even vanilla textures aren't working, all just little blue windows into the aether. It has no effect on function but it gets annoying to stare at while baking, so is there a solution for this? Should I download some of the compatible mods, or maybe a reinstall of this one?

3 hours ago, Triff said:

Having an issue with bread and muffin textures being invisible when placed on surfaces and in ovens. Even vanilla textures aren't working, all just little blue windows into the aether. It has no effect on function but it gets annoying to stare at while baking, so is there a solution for this? Should I download some of the compatible mods, or maybe a reinstall of this one?

Yeah, install the update to ACA I released about two minutes ago!

Read my post again pls.

You must place leftovers (dry mash) into crafting grid and CRAFT dehydrated berries. Or you must place FRESH, unprocessed berries into ovens.

There is NO drying timer for dry mash because it cannot dry into anything.

P.s. i check it right now, all works fine.

Yes 1.18.8, but also in checking creative it didn't come up. In trying it I'm also unable to make the berry syrups or breads either, or any of the more complex foods and sausages. But I have both Expanded and Culinary Artillery in the most recently updated versions. So it must be a mod interaction.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! I saw a question asked on December 17, 2021 about recipe "noodles + water" giving no effect in the cooking pot, while it should according to manual.

There was no response to this specific bug and right now we encounter the same issue: "Hot Pasta" recipe not working as described.

Any idea on was it ever fixed?

14 hours ago, Станислав Пермяков said:

Hey! I saw a question asked on December 17, 2021 about recipe "noodles + water" giving no effect in the cooking pot, while it should according to manual.

There was no response to this specific bug and right now we encounter the same issue: "Hot Pasta" recipe not working as described.

Any idea on was it ever fixed?

image.png.dca0e37f40a09baf82207acda7dc6452.png

Works on my machine?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.