Food coocking stops while sleeping

AlphaRay

I have put some food on fire at the beginning of the night and go to sleep. In the morning the food was not coocked and the fire temperature started to rise.
So the fire (and coocking) is paused when sleeping.

I started the game today and don't know this is a feature or a bug..

The firepit is not affected by the time speedup of sleeping, but everything else is. As a result, you cannot skip through a lengthy cooking process by going to bed.

I can only speculate, but the firepit is probably one of the earliest crafting stations that were added. There are more issues with it than just this one. The development roadmap already has an earmark for a future firepit rework, but no idea when.

• Thanks 1

Ok.. So it will be maybe fixed in future?   I see my hunger going on while sleeping - but not coocking of the food. Thats a bit unfair  ;)

After almos nine hours of playing yesterday (first time plaing):   it is possible to show a clock?  to know when it will be dark (when it's couldy/raining you will see it too late) - or while sleeping, to wake up when the day begins. Actually i sleep for second - checking brightness - waking up...and so on.
Some games have an selection like "sleep for 1 hour...6 hours...next morning"

Edited by AlphaRay

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.