lot of fur, what should I do with this?

RobinHood

Hi, i know - I can build armor and backpacks, but my chests are full with fur, any further suggestions what should I do? And what can I made with small furs from rabbits/foxes? Any idea? Or should I put in trash? ;)

btw. I have a cloth trader, I will visit him in the summer or spring (I have vintage End-Winter / March) ... will he buy it (maybe)?

Edited by RobinHood

All sizes of hides produce the same leather - just more or less pieces.   You could roll with leather armor as your standard armor.  That might keep it used up, depending on how much combat you get into.   I do think there is a trader or two that might buy it sometimes.  But probably not a reliable outlet.

• Like 1

Keep a stack in your inventory when you're visiting travellers - I know some will take it not made into anything, but I also know that the treasure hunter travellers like to get backpacks, so having a stack on hand to craft with is an easier way to transport. I also do this with beeswax, for basically the same reason.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe fur clothing should be added to the game? We have hypothermia, so having to spend the summer making winter clothes would be great. Combine that with a dangerous frigid biome and we have recipes for shennigans! Imagine ice ruins with harsh, lethal cold but also with amazing treasure like seeds and, meteors, or the bag of never ending garlic bread! 

But yeah, wearing leather is great. it's good, but it is also expendable, so if i die on an exploration, i am not crying. 

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.