Meteoric Iron - how to get

DoctorVanGogh

So... I'm kinda stumped on meteoric iron. It looks gorgeous, especially the armor - I want it :D

Was lucky enough to stumble over a meteorite, mined that up (already had an iron pick). But then I learn that the iron meteorite pieces smelt into .... plain Iron?

So how the heck do I get meteoric iron if not from a meteor? ;)

23 minutes ago, DoctorVanGogh said:

But then I learn that the iron meteorite pieces smelt into .... plain Iron?

...Wut? o_O Is your game modded?

Because the default behavior is definitely: toss pieces into bloomery, light up, wait, receive ingot. Meteoric iron ingot, not plain iron. Worked perfectly fine for me just the other day.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Streetwind said:

...Wut? o_O Is your game modded?

Because the default behavior is definitely: toss pieces into bloomery, light up, wait, receive ingot. Meteoric iron ingot, not plain iron. Worked perfectly fine for me just the other day.

Well - duh 🤦‍♂️Don't I feel stupid now.

Curse you RealShingles!!!! Curse you!

combustiblePropsByType: {
    "*-meteorite-iron": {
        smeltedStack: { type: "item", code: "ingot-iron" }
    }
},

Thank you for pointing to mods as the cause.

Time to chuck some iron into a bush and "magic" some meteoric iron from the sky I guess 😀

• Haha 1

Well... looking at the "original" mod over on nexus "[...] i dont know how to JsonPatch it correctly" and some comments "your mod appears to zero out the pulverizer recipe for Crushed Bauxite" as well as my issue it looks to me like someone made a copy of some files which have now become stale...

Oh well...

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.