Where I found Rose Quartz?

RobinHood

18 hours ago, TristamIzumi said:

I'm assuming they're rare.

Rare ? Not really. But the question is : how to locate them ? If you try the "Spectator mode" in a temporary world, just to see how the underground is organized, you'll see odd things : treasure chest enclosed in a single 1x1x1 cave, and those geodes, totally disconnected from the caves. So, unless you breach them randomly, either by tunneling to find some ore, or mining rock, there is no way to locate them. I don't really understand.

Another thing : I always thought that until the current version of the game, the only colored glass available to the player was the green one. Are you sure you really can produce other colors ?

2 hours ago, Saricane said:

Rare ? Not really. But the question is : how to locate them ? If you try the "Spectator mode" in a temporary world, just to see how the underground is organized, you'll see odd things : treasure chest enclosed in a single 1x1x1 cave, and those geodes, totally disconnected from the caves. So, unless you breach them randomly, either by tunneling to find some ore, or mining rock, there is no way to locate them. I don't really understand.

Another thing : I always thought that until the current version of the game, the only colored glass available to the player was the green one. Are you sure you really can produce other colors ?

For the 1x1 treasure chests , it's a feature that is not implemented yet ( Treasure Maps ) . for the Quartz , it's pure luck afaik , you cannot locate them with anything . The only thing is that they are in Quartz veins and that's it ! i'd say aim for thick quartz deep in the ground .

For the colors . You have Green and if you break those crystals ( from geodes ) you can create more colors . 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.