Mod request: Food expansion

Stroam

I've often wanted to combine berries, bread, and honey to make sweetened blueberry bread. Or take a knife, cut up some meat, bread, and vegetables to make make a sandwich. Or make a vegetable rice dish. I'm not looking for pam's harvest craft but I'm looking for something that's starting in that direction with a dev who wants to expand it as time goes on.

Edited by Stroam

• 1 year later...

I know this is a rather old thread, but I don't see a point in creating a new one. I was hoping for a mod allot like what Stroam suggested. Some kind of food dish mechanic would spice up the flavor of the game. It would keep me more engaged with the food I am using. Rather than just eating berries all the time, and the occasional cooked meat once in awhile.

Just fyi, because it wasn't clear to me if you know about it already, but there is a cooking pot in the game that allows you to make soup, stew, and porridge.  I think this feature came in after Stroam's suggestion.   This system will be expanded upon over time, to be sure.  But it's pretty labor intensive for each new system, so it's slow going.

• Mind=blown 1

Thank you for letting me know. This game does suffer from lack of information to the player, but I think that is why I am enjoying it a bit more. The discovery aspect of this game for me is pretty engrossing. I do use the wiki when I need it, but I have not found everything. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.