Rocker Box

Rai'jin

I feel like there should be a rocker box using mechanical power or something like that in the later game like bronze or iron age, maybe even copper since you have to achieve mechanical power first. Inventing a mechanical hammer but still panning ourselfs feels kinda weird. I guess droprates would have to be adjusted with this automated panning, but yeah like the idea of panning is still reasonable in the later ages. A crafting recipe could be similar to the other mechanical stuff something including a hammer, chisel, wood, resin, fat and some metal lamellae. The machine could be 2x2x1 blocks and have to be placed in water.

• Like 3

1. Isn't really an argument for me :D I know what you mean but still. It would fit quite good and panning is....annoying :D  It is some quality of life content and i think if you achieved          mechanical power you usually won't need panning anymore, would be nice though. But i'm also aware that there is more important stuff to do, just you know suggesting. :) 

2. I looked several times but i didn't find anything like that. :(    

Yeah i mean that would be great. Some advanced Tool making that whole panning thing faster. even if you still have do to it manually, but can pan a whole Block or half a Block in the same time and with less klicks. There should be something.

Or some mechanical Box you have to refill with the pan or some other Tool constantly, but still is faster, would be great too. Like the big Hammer. It does it's thing if there's wind, but to work with it you still have to be there. 

• Like 1

There is a mod that added something similar. It's an awesome must have mod. I don't remember if it is useful stuff or qptech?

Vintage Story Mod DB

Vintage Story Mod DB

One of them adds a sluice for automated panning, and it has become the central point of my base because it's free bronze, free arrowheads, all while using up all the surplus sand and gravel from my desert clearing projects. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.