Tell me how to make a working greenhouse

Crilt

I do not know English well, so I will use Google translator, sorry if there are any mistakes. 

I tried many times to make a greenhouse, but nothing efficient came out. 

The best result is 40% of all blocks with an effect of + 5 °C from the greenhouse. An area of 121 blocks minus 9 blocks is a source of water and 112 blocks. 

And only about 45 blocks with an effect of + 5 °C from the greenhouse. Maybe you need to use other blocks or some other trick ? 

Thank you in advance. You will help out a lot.😖🙏

2021-12-15_06-21-48.thumb.png.f1b2a2ceaa8b9fd8b87c5611d3b53d3b.png2021-12-15_06-22-14.thumb.png.886b93261f60e694e2d356b0e6718501.png2021-12-15_06-25-04.thumb.png.471a0eafb040bea01976dff88ef4298c.png

Shouldn't max plot area for one greenhouse be 7x7 (According to wiki)?
I had some issues too with some blocks having effect and some not.
I couldn't figure it out so i rebuilt it. Dunno what was the isuue still, but now it works now.
Try changing blocks under soil to full new blocks. Try 7x7x7 as mentioned. Wiki has some info, so try those suggestions first in haven't yet.

Greenhouse — Vintage Story Wiki

Edited by Domkrats

14 часов назад Домкрат сказал:

Разве максимальная площадь участка для одной теплицы не должна быть 7x7 (согласно wiki)?
У меня тоже были проблемы с некоторыми блоками, которые имели эффект, а некоторые нет.
Я не мог этого понять, поэтому перестроил его. Не знаю, что было за isuue, но теперь это работает.
Попробуйте заменить блоки под почвой на полностью новые блоки. Попробуйте 7x7x7, как упоминалось. В Wiki есть некоторая информация, так что сначала попробуйте эти предложения.

Теплица - Vintage Story Wiki

Спасибо за совет. Буду экспериментировать. It is a pity that it will not be possible to make such a size and such a beautiful greenhouse😢.

Edited by Crilt

13 hours ago, Streetwind said:

Добро пожаловать на форумы :)

Да, теплица может быть шириной всего семь блоков во всех трех измерениях, как сказал Домкратс.

Кроме того, проявите терпение. Сельхозугодья будут обновляться медленно. Подождите 10 минут после постройки теплицы, а затем проверьте, есть ли бонус на всех сельскохозяйственных угодьях.

Thanks for the advice.

• 2 weeks later...

Building several 7x7 greenhouses instead of a bigger one has its own advantages. Depending on the kind of seeds in each greenhouse, if the outside temperature raises too much, you can simply remove one block of your roof to cancel the greenhouse effect, turning the whole room in a basic garden.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.