Vasyl Shevchuk

1611305185_2021-12-27_18-10-02(1).thumb.jpg.e34ec14c94cddd9430181609ba041daf.jpg

https://mods.vintagestory.at/axleinblocks

Main features:

• New blocks that hide axle in bricks, dry stone and wooden planks.
  • New blocks that hide gears in bricks, dry stone and wooden planks.
  • New blocks that hide transmission in bricks, dry stone and wooden planks.
  • New obsidian glass block (Used in recipes).
  • Languages: English & Russian

Recipes:

Spoiler

2021-12-29_13-04-26.jpg2021-12-29_13-03-47.jpg

480691058_Screenshot2022-01-05230058.jpg.b78441adb3906ba7be8ffdae104fc813.jpg2021-12-29_13-11-07.jpg2021-12-29_13-16-00.jpg

Edited by Василий Шевчук
added transmission
  • Like 7
  • Amazing! 1

Hi @nebux. What is your game version? Mod v.1.0.5 is for 1.15.*. If you installed v1.16.0 use mod v1.0.6 instead.

v1.0.6 for game v1.16.0* only.

If you still have crushed obsidian texture issue on v1.15.9 or v.1.15.10 (with mod v1.0.5), please, let me know

axleinblocks_v1.0.6.zip

Edited by Василий Шевчук

Hello, @Kuddel.
AxleInBlocks mod is made to work with vanilla game mechanics.
I am not closly familiar with QPTECH mod, but I can see that source code is available on github.
I think that it is technically possible to make QPTECH pipes inside some other blocks like I created for axle and gears in blocks.
But in my opinion it is better to make it in separated mod, specially for QPTECH pipes or as part of QPTECH mod.
And you can contact QPTECH authors to discuss that idea.
Though I will think about technical realization when I have free time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Everything works great in 1.16.4, but I get lots of errors like this in the log file:

[Client Error] Missing mapping for texture code aged1 during shape tesselation of block axleinblocks:axleinbricks-andesite-ud using shape axleinblocks:axleinblocks-stand-ud, or one of its alternates

On 3/22/2022 at 4:45 AM, khandha said:

Everything works great in 1.16.4, but I get lots of errors like this in the log file:

[Client Error] Missing mapping for texture code aged1 during shape tesselation of block axleinblocks:axleinbricks-andesite-ud using shape axleinblocks:axleinblocks-stand-ud, or one of its alternates

Hello. Thanks for your post. I can't check it right now because there is a war going on in my country. But, I'll take a look at it when we defeat and drive off the invaders.

• 3 months later...

Hi, I realize you're busy right now, but I would really like to use the blocks from Bricklayers with this mod, so that I can put axles and such in them. I'm willing to try and make an add-on or modified version of this mod for that, but I don't want to overstep since you haven't listed a license or permissions. Plus I wouldn't be able to do it if it required coding as opposed to just JSON files. Some info about this at your convenience would be great, but take your time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.