Sounds and aggro trigger

Alessandro De Col

If in a cave i like to ear drifters and locusts behind a wall...i really really annoyng era them growning all day everydary cause they are like 20 feet under my house, my lake, my chickes...

Drifter growl is helpfull, but shouldnt trigger so often or maybe not that louder even when it comes from underground.

Also, i understand the point or having monsters ambushing me all the time, but if there is a thick rock wall between us they're not suppose to know i'm there, at least not until i dig it up!  have you consider implementing "enemy cone of sight?" like if they are X ° turn in you direction they spot you, otherwise you need to be close enogh to trigger them

7 hours ago, Alessandro De Col said:

If in a cave i like to ear drifters and locusts behind a wall...i really really annoyng era them growning all day everydary cause they are like 20 feet under my house, my lake, my chickes...

An interim solution might be to go down into the caves and such under your base, and either fill in the voids, or spread water everywhere on the floor.  I think that would keep them from spawning.

• 1 year later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.