Optional drifters and/or locusts

Michaloid

I wish there was an option to disable the drifters, cause sometimes, in a world i want to explore the world and not be bothered by 12 drifters around me. But to counter this it'd be cool if more predetors were added, cause now we only have wolves and polar bears (even tho they're only on the polar regions). 

There is away to do it but it was in custom world setting but I notice creative they don't show up. If I pick explorer world  they show up. If I have a way to do it I would just remove it all but now I am playing multiplayer I don't have that option except avoid temporal storms and try to light the place up as much as I can.

The only option we have is not them showing up until 10 days maximum. I'm sure it's not a hard thing to change, but adding a "No drifters" option on that list would be so stress releaving for me. Also it seems i'm not the only one that wants this, after all we have at least 2 mods with a reasonable ammount of downloads.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.