Make leaves rain-permeable/change rain behaviour

Garjouan

A little suggestion/ease of life thing. I had it several times now that I had trees close to my fields with their leaves hanging over the tilled soil. Since apparently the leaves stop rain, their moisture level was lower than it should have been, despite A LOT of air above it to the leaves.

It's more an annoyance to cut down a nice pretty tree aside my field than real deal breaker. But it could be avoided if leaves would not stop rain, or if the rain would fall not only straight down.

Well, I'd don't know what kind of trees you have. 😂 but here, if I look under most singular trees, the ground is quite wet when it rains.

I do know that trees (at least certain ones with thicker canopies), stop or rather redirect rain. But then, VS doesn't simulate accurate water behaviour/irrigation to begin with, so why not adjust that balancing cog a bit.

Edited by Garjouan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.