Theme Pack - textureSize in modinfo.json

Hallo,
momentan versuche ich ein Themepack zu erstellen.
Ich fing an mit Sonne und Mond, in 256px, das lief sehr gut und ohne Schwierigkeiten.
Jetzt versuche ich die Decaltexturen zu ändern, in 128px und bin auf ein Problem gestoßen.

System.Exception: Texture decal atlas overflow. Did you create a high res texture pack without setting the correct textureSize value in the modinfo.json?

In der Wiki und hier im Forum bin ich zu dem Problem leider nicht fündig geworden.

Wie müsste die Zeile in der modinfo.json aussehen um die TextureSize zu bestimmen?
Kann ich die textureSize für verschiedene Texturen unterschiedlich bestimmen, oder bin ich an eine feste Größe gebunden?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Hello,
I'm currently trying to create a theme pack.
I started with sun and moon, in 256px, that worked very well and without problems.
Now I'm trying to change the decal textures to 128px and have encountered a problem.

System.exception: Texture decal atlas overflow. Did you create a high res texture pack without setting the correct textureSize value in the modinfo.json?

In the Wiki and here in the forum I did not find a solution.

What should the line in modinfo.json look like to determine the TextureSize?
Can I determine the textureSize differently for different textures, or am I bound to a fixed size?

Yours sincerely

@Stephan OrtolfI thougth someone more knowledgeable than me might have responded to this.   I know that the game creates one or more 'texture atlases' that are a composite image containing a large set of textures.   These atlases have a defined size.   If you're making a resource pack using individual textures that are larger than default, you will quickly outgrow the defined texture atlas size.  I'm guessing you need to increase the allowed size of the atlases.  Unfortunately I couldn't tell you how.  Perhaps try asking in the mod topic on the discord forums - people are more active day-to-day there.

• 9 months later...
21 minutes ago, RedBlock said:

Where can i find the Texture Atlas Directory? To modify this.

I'm again answering from a lack of precise knowledge here, but as I understand it the texture atlas is generated automatically by the game whenever you start it.  You don't modify the atlas itself.  You modify the config file that tells the game what size to make the atlas, and I think possibly also i there's more than one allowed?  Unfortunately I can't tell you where to go to change that config.  Perhaps @Tyron can help

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.