How high can bears climb?

Rufty
Go to solution Solved by Maelstrom,

It's my first time playing with bears in the game. They can climb over my two high earth block walls, which use to keep everything else out, get into my base and kill me. How high can bears climb and what's the best way to keep them out of your base?

Another possible solution may be walls or pits with a lip to them, so when they jump they bump against it like so:
W W
W
W
G G G G
legend: W= wall block, G=ground

Disclaimer: As I have not come across bears I am unsure if you may need a wall that is higher than that so that they get trapped under the lip when they move towards it before they try to jump. Or if you could even get away with a 2 high wall with a lip.

• Like 1

I don't think they can go over fences, just blocks. Tho I'm not 100% sure since all my fences are 2 blocks high now but a 1 block high fence should be enough (imma test).
But yeah 2-3 blocks pillars are low enough for them to climb on ... learned that the hard way.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.