This ain't no survival crafting game!

LJim

This is a horror game masquerading as a survival crafting game! πŸ˜›

One of the scariest moments for me was when I was mining for tin. I dug a tunnel at around y=70, broke my pickaxe, then went back home to get another one. I returned to the tunnel, rounded a corner, and a deep drifter popped right into my face. I yelled and almost bumped my laptop off the laptop cooler LOL. There was none of the grunting to warn me that he was actually lurking there.

What was your scariest moment in-game?

• Haha 2

To forget place stones on the ground of the mine so that when I return - I get deep drifters lurking around.

Actually - here's more scary one: to forget stone spawn-protect one bloody single block in huge iron mine and discover a jigsaw chasing me all the way to the surface.

Β 

🀣

• Haha 3

I play with soil gravity on.

Looking up and realizing I just wandered randomly into a place where I can see caves all around me and there might be nothing below the layer of dirt I'm standing on is a frequent source of anxiety😳

Also, a bell spawning close by and suddenly going off. (If you don't know what that is - good, your face when it happens will be glorious!😈)

• Like 3

4 hours ago, BenLi said:

Actually - here's more scary one: to forget stone spawn-protect one bloody single block in huge iron mine and discover a jigsaw chasing me all the way to the surface.

Or return to the mine and hear that wonderful ringing bell and claxon spawning reinforcements.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Γ—
Γ—

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.