No wild pigs

TroyCast

Hey,

I have been playing on my world for one whole year. Its a cold spawn point, but there are plenty of goat, chickens, wolves, bears and fish.

How come there are zero wild pigs? How warm does it have to be? Or are there other reasons why i didn't encounter pigs?

11 hours ago, TroyCast said:

How are the stats of the other animals? I would like to take a look at the data list. The wiki has only out of date info.

The info is in the .json files for each animal. They can be found in assets\survival\entities\land\, wherever your VS data saves to (I think the default is Users\[name]\AppData\Roaming\VintagestoryData).

Most animals have separate .json's for the male and female (and young). Look for "spawnconditions" in the male animal file because the females and young spawn in as companions to the male.

I'm sorry that I don't have the knowledge to be able to help further. Fortunately Streetwind knew the answer to your question about temperatures/climate.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.