Can I get the old map back?

IEATDIRT
Go to solution Solved by IEATDIRT,

Where do I exactly enter that? Sorry, that I just started playing and absolute dislike the new world map.

/worldconfigcreate bool colorAccurateWorldmap true    

or 

/player [playername] privilege grant colorAccurateWorldmap

don't really work for me... can I enter that in the main menu or can I just edit a configuration json (which one) for that to get the colorful world map?

Thank you.

For reference (1.19.3):

neither these console commands (during a single player game) do something.

Shutting down the game, editing the serverconfig.json with the value of "colorAccurateWorldmap" to true does not do anything; after starting the gaming and creating a new world this gets ignored and the value of that variable gets reset to false.

3 hours ago, shakeyourbunny said:

For reference (1.19.3):

neither these console commands (during a single player game) do something.

Shutting down the game, editing the serverconfig.json with the value of "colorAccurateWorldmap" to true does not do anything; after starting the gaming and creating a new world this gets ignored and the value of that variable gets reset to false.

the way its supposed to work, with the game running in a created world... press the / key which should open up the dialog box and allow you to use one of the commands above.  after entering the command, there is a need to close the game, and restart the game for the command to work on the game world where it was issued.  you will then need to revisit all the areas on the map to refresh with the new/old colors...

Edited by idiomcritter

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.