V1.20 Grasshopppers (Headphones on!)

Vallen

26.03.2024 в 20:23 Валлен сказал:

рядом с детализированными бабочками они выглядят странно. но все равно атмосферно)))

Edited by BunnyKate

I can tell you guys live somewhere with wussy grasshoppers; the ones in the desert are about twice as big as that and get proper wings when they're fully mature. Walk up to 'em and they'll go twenty or thirty feet before they land, making that classic big-bug baritone flutter.

Desert hoppers, for Manly Insect Power!

These are awesome! I think adding more stuff like this will do wonders for making the world feel more alive, i also think it'd be cool if we could catch and eat them for whatever the lowest possible food value is. It would be an interesting, convenient, and IMO fun way to keep you engaged and staving off hunger while you are moving around and doing other things. I wouldnt ever want them to be something you could fully live off of, just something that for all intents and purposes "slows" the need to eat your other types of food, if that makes sense.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.