DeathCounter for streamers (streamdc)

ZigTheHedge

This small mod adds two functions:

1. It keeps track of players deaths (on server as well) and creates local file (called deathcounter.txt, located in %appdata%\roaming\vintagestoryData) with only one string - the number of player deaths. So during the stream you can output it in an overlay.

tn.jpg.cb5c1f93791621cb5d236263060ac713.jpg

2. To view your Top-5 of deaths, use /dc command (privilege is .Chat).

3. If player dies, a WayPoint is created automatically, and Top-5 is also sent to player.

Since 1.1.0:

4. Creation of WayPoint is customizable with the config file (%appdata%\roaming\vintagestoryData\ModConfig\StreamDCConfig.json). You can choose whether to create the waypoint at all, or change it's color and icon.

Suggestions are welcome!

1.15-pre.1:

streamdc_v1.15.0-1.1.1.zip

1.14:

streamdc_v1.14-1.1.0.zip

Edited by ZigTheHedge
Updated to 1.1.0
  • Thanks 5

Зиг, привет!

Твой мод работает только для локальной игры? ПОтому что на сервере у меня не получилось ввести твою команду, хотя файл положила в located in %appdata%\roaming\vintagestory

2 minutes ago, Avic said:

ok, I put everything the way you wrote, but on the server it says - Unknown command

Are you absolutely sure? Check your serverdata/serverconfig.json file and look for "ModPaths" setting. streamdc_v1.0.0.zip file should be placed intact (!!!no need to unzip it) in one of these locations. Next, you should put the same archive in your Mods folder in client. Either in %appdata%\roaming\vintagestory\mods or in main folder\mods. And, just in case, try to die at least once before issuing the command.

• Thanks 1

я играю на чужом сервере. у меня в чате пишет - Неизвестная команда. Файл я клала в архиве, без архива в %appdata%\roaming\vintagestory\mods . Не работает.

I play on a foreign server. in my chat writes - Unknown team. I put the file in the archive, without the archive in% appdata% \ roaming \ vintagestory \ mods. Does not work.

Вот тут написано ,что мод надо активировать в Модменеджере, это надо делать?

It says here that the mod must be activated in the Mod Manager, should this be done?

Edited by Avic

Причем игра твой  мод видит, голубой квадратик активирован. Но вот нажимаешь открыть папку с модами, почему то выводит папку по адресу Username/AppData/Roaming/VintagestoryData/ - там пусто.
Но и там твой мод не работает. Умирала, проверяла.

And the game sees your mod, the blue box is activated. But here you click to open the mods folder, for some reason it displays the folder at the address Username / AppData / Roaming / VintagestoryData /
But there your mod does not work. Dying, checking.

Edited by Avic

25.04.2020 в 14:12 ZigTheHedge сказал:

Этот небольшой мод добавляет две функции:

1. Он отслеживает смерти игроков (также на сервере) и создает локальный файл (называемый deathcounter.txt , расположенный в% appdata% \ roaming \ vintagestory) только с одной строкой - количеством смертей игроков. Таким образом, во время потока вы можете вывести его в оверлей.

tn.jpg.cb5c1f93791621cb5d236263060ac713.jpg

2. Чтобы просмотреть Топ-5 смертей, используйте команду / dc (привилегия .Chat ).

3. Если игрок умирает, WayPoint создается автоматически, и Top-5 также отправляется игроку.

Предложения приветствуются!

streamdc_v1.0.0.zip 4,43 кБ · 12 загрузок

Хех

Edited by Akhmet

• ZigTheHedge changed the title to DeathCounter for streamers (streamdc)
  • 2 months later...

I seem to be having trouble getting this to work.  I'm using the vs launcher for a server pack. I only have it installed on client side as I don't own the server.  I am using 1.14.7 and I have tried installing both files listed under 1.14 in the vintagestory data, the mod launched folder, and in vintage story (which I moved to a different directory). neither file has been created.

• 2 weeks later...

Здравствуйте, не могли бы вы мне подсказать как написать в моде генерацию, например, блока глины для игры Vintage story. Заранее благодарю.

Hello, could you tell me how to write in a mod generation, for example, a clay block for a Vintage story game. Thank you in advance.

Edited by Nazar Antropov

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.