What is the finial tech level?

AngryRob

To the best of my knowledge, it is intended to use everything that is in the game, in the vanilla game itself.  I don't think anything is there 'just for modders'.   But in many cases it won't be the obvious use.  And remember that the game does have a certain level of 'magi-tech', so some uses might not be strictly realistic.    Bauxite for instance, people assume would be used for aluminum.  You should get a use for bauxite by the end of 1.14, but it won't be for aluminum though.  It's a happy side-effect that modders can hopefully use these same assets for their more advanced tech mods.

13 hours ago, Zaurkahn said:

What I would love to see is some kind of steerable Airship (hot air balloon or zeppelin/dirigible, and once we get to a Steam Age - vehicles similar to Mr. Crayfish's from MC.

That and captain nemo style submarines and dive suits. Could you imagine instead of the neither or the end it's a giant underwater sunken city filled with dangerous fishmen, colossal squid, and the throne of Old Greg? 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.