Expanded Foods 1.6.9

l33tmaan

Hey @l33tmaan, the github link for A Culinary Artillery is dead and I can't find anything manually.

Perhaps you could share the correct URL so I can go have a look at the source? Because a null ref exception on a list should be a pretty trivial thing to spot, usually.

As for me I can reproduce the crash by simply putting 0.1 water in the first slot of the saucepan, then... well, I have not tested extensively, but it crashed when I put a piece of meat in the second slot, and again when I put a carrot in it instead.

(I'm on 1.17.4 stable, EF 1.6.0 ACA 1.0.5 - just noticed I'm behind so will update to see if it's still reproducible) 

edit : updated to EF 1.6.1 and ACA 1.0.6 and reproduced the bug no problem. Saucepan, add 1 water to first slot, crashes as soon as I click with meat or veg on second slot :(

Edited by Philippe J

4 hours ago, EreticKB said:

Nimage.thumb.png.2bd3769735fb2aaf55ce80bd90d7a6bf.png

No cheeses were harmed in the making of this meal.

Is something wrong here, or should I congratulate you on making a tasty breakfast?

3 hours ago, Philippe J said:

Hey @l33tmaan, the github link for A Culinary Artillery is dead and I can't find anything manually.

Perhaps you could share the correct URL so I can go have a look at the source? Because a null ref exception on a list should be a pretty trivial thing to spot, usually.

As for me I can reproduce the crash by simply putting 0.1 water in the first slot of the saucepan, then... well, I have not tested extensively, but it crashed when I put a piece of meat in the second slot, and again when I put a carrot in it instead.

(I'm on 1.17.4 stable, EF 1.6.0 ACA 1.0.5 - just noticed I'm behind so will update to see if it's still reproducible) 

edit : updated to EF 1.6.1 and ACA 1.0.6 and reproduced the bug no problem. Saucepan, add 1 water to first slot, crashes as soon as I click with meat or veg on second slot :(

The github link will be made public tomorrow. Vinter Nacht is the one who has main control over it, so I can't change that setting. Sorry!

14 minutes ago, l33tmaan said:

EF lets you cook MANY things in the oven. I believe vanilla just lets you cook bread and pies?

I found position troubles for turnips and carrots in ovens. They "hover" in it. But i dunno it's your responsibility or Tyron's. Also, all meats "fly" below meat hooks even after fully reinstall game (world still same).

Edited by EreticKB

Wait, how is anyone making bone broth? Is there a way to make it without the saucepan or cauldrons? I can't seem to find a way to make it since putting two ingredients in those tools crashes the client, but I keep seeing people talk about using bone broth in their recipes...

2 hours ago, Ari said:

Huh... Weird. It crashes for me even in single player.

Script:

1. Reinstall game.

2. Download LAST versions of CA and EF.

3. Create new world only with CA and EF.

4. If works fine - add mods step by step until crash occurs. IMPORTANT!!! When add mods fully restart game every step, exit to main menu not enough.

5. Try new world with only CA, EF and mod found in step 4. If trouble really in this mod, then good.

P.s. if you use XSkills don't forget to get skills which can affect cooking.

P.p.s. In worst case you have trouble with visual c++ redistributable on your PC.

Edited by EreticKB
  • Sad 1

Yeah, I've done that. I get the exact same crash with the exact same error log as I do on a multiplayer server, with only culinary artillery and expanded foods on a fresh copy of the game, in single player. I was under the impression that the same was true for all players. Just tried it again from scratch to check, and sure enough:

Running on 64 bit Windows with 16 GB RAM 
Game Version: v1.17.4 (Stable)
2-Oct-22 18:19:23: Critical error occurred in the following mod: aculinaryartillery@1.0.6
Loaded Mods: aculinaryartillery@1.0.6, game@1.17.4, expandedfoods@1.6.1, creative@1.17.4, survival@1.17.4
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at ACulinaryArtillery.SimmerRecipe.Match(List`1 Inputs)
   at ACulinaryArtillery.BlockSaucepan.GetMeltingDuration(IWorldAccessor world, ISlotProvider cookingSlotsProvider, ItemSlot inputSlot)
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockEntityFirepit.SetDialogValues(ITreeAttribute dialogTree) in VSSurvivalMod\BlockEntity\Firepit\BEFirepit.cs:line 690
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockEntityFirepit.OnSlotModifid(Int32 slotid) in VSSurvivalMod\BlockEntity\Firepit\BEFirepit.cs:line 141
   at System.Action`1.Invoke(T obj)
   at Vintagestory.API.Common.InventoryBase.DidModifyItemSlot(ItemSlot slot, ItemStack extractedStack) in VintagestoryApi\Common\Inventory\InventoryBase.cs:line 480
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.InventorySmelting.DidModifyItemSlot(ItemSlot slot, ItemStack extractedStack) in VSSurvivalMod\Inventory\InventorySmelting.cs:line 116
   at Vintagestory.API.Common.ItemSlot.OnItemSlotModified(ItemStack sinkStack) in VintagestoryApi\Common\Inventory\ItemSlot.cs:line 424
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.ItemSlotWatertight.ActivateSlotLeftClick(ItemSlot sourceSlot, ItemStackMoveOperation& op) in VSSurvivalMod\Inventory\ItemSlotWatertight.cs:line 103
   at Vintagestory.API.Common.InventoryBase.ActivateSlot(Int32 slotId, ItemSlot sourceSlot, ItemStackMoveOperation& op) in VintagestoryApi\Common\Inventory\InventoryBase.cs:line 448
   at Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiElementItemSlotGridBase.SlotClick(ICoreClientAPI api, Int32 slotId, EnumMouseButton mouseButton, Boolean shiftPressed, Boolean ctrlPressed, Boolean altPressed) in VintagestoryApi\Client\UI\Elements\Impl\Interactive\Inventory\GuiElementItemSlotGridBase.cs:line 979
   at Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiElementItemSlotGridBase.OnMouseDownOnElement(ICoreClientAPI api, MouseEvent args) in VintagestoryApi\Client\UI\Elements\Impl\Interactive\Inventory\GuiElementItemSlotGridBase.cs:line 772
   at Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiElement.OnMouseDown(ICoreClientAPI api, MouseEvent mouse) in VintagestoryApi\Client\UI\Elements\Impl\GuiElement.cs:line 638
   at Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiComposer.OnMouseDown(MouseEvent mouseArgs) in VintagestoryApi\Client\UI\GuiComposer.cs:line 459
   at Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiDialog.OnMouseDown(MouseEvent args) in VintagestoryApi\Client\UI\Dialog\GuiDialog.cs:line 536
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.GuiManager.OnMouseDown(MouseEvent args) in VintagestoryLib\Client\Systems\Gui\GuiManager.cs:line 394
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.OnMouseDown(MouseEvent args) in VintagestoryLib\Client\ClientMain.cs:line 2251
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.Mouse_ButtonDown(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e) in VintagestoryLib\Client\ClientPlatform\Input.cs:line 220
   at System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   at OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinGLNative.WindowProcedure(IntPtr handle, WindowMessage message, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam) in C:\Users\Nexrem\Desktop\transfer\opentk\src\OpenTK\Platform\Windows\WinGLNative.cs:line 792
   at OpenTK.Platform.Windows.Functions.DispatchMessage(MSG& msg)
   at OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinGLNative.ProcessEvents() in C:\Users\Nexrem\Desktop\transfer\opentk\src\OpenTK\Platform\Windows\WinGLNative.cs:line 1554
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second) in C:\Users\Nexrem\Desktop\transfer\opentk\src\OpenTK\GameWindow.cs:line 368
   at Vintagestory.Client.ClientProgram.Start(ClientProgramArgs args, String[] rawArgs)
   at Vintagestory.ClientNative.CrashReporter.Start(ThreadStart start) in VintagestoryLib\Client\ClientPlatform\ClientNative\CrashReporter.cs:line 93

If it were a problem with my system then why would it give me the identical crash report that I get in multiplayer? It is very odd that this doesn't happen to every player, and presumably there's some external factor that's making a difference, but I'm definitely not the only person who gets this in single player too. I've never had a problem like this with any other mod or with the game in general.

In case it helps, my system info:

Windows 10 Home 64-bit
16 GB RAM
Intel i7-4770 CUP
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER

Having the same issue on our server, everyone experiences it. It's weird because you can fill up the saucepan with water from the outside, but also put water in the input slots in the firepit. It just crashes as soon as a second item is inserted into the pan.

Running on 64 bit Windows with 32 GB RAM
Game Version: v1.17.6 (Stable)
05.10.2022 03:38:44: Critical error occurred in the following mod: aculinaryartillery@1.0.6
Loaded Mods: aculinaryartillery@1.0.6, composter@1.0.4, necessaries@1.1.3, primitivesurvival@3.0.5, visibleore@1.0.1, game@1.17.6, deathwaypoints@1.0.3, driftersounds@1.0.0, expandedfoods@1.6.1, hudclock@2.8.0, prospectorinfo@4.1.1, stepup@1.2.0, targetDotSmall@1.1.0, tprunes@1.0.5, creative@1.17.6, survival@1.17.6
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at ACulinaryArtillery.BlockSaucepan.GetMeltingDuration(IWorldAccessor world, ISlotProvider cookingSlotsProvider, ItemSlot inputSlot)
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockEntityFirepit.SetDialogValues(ITreeAttribute dialogTree) in C:\Users\tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game\VSSurvivalMod\BlockEntity\Firepit\BEFirepit.cs:line 690
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockEntityFirepit.OnSlotModifid(Int32 slotid) in C:\Users\tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game\VSSurvivalMod\BlockEntity\Firepit\BEFirepit.cs:line 141
   at Vintagestory.API.Common.InventoryBase.DidModifyItemSlot(ItemSlot slot, ItemStack extractedStack) in C:\Users\tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game\VintagestoryApi\Common\Inventory\InventoryBase.cs:line 480
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.InventorySmelting.DidModifyItemSlot(ItemSlot slot, ItemStack extractedStack) in C:\Users\tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game\VSSurvivalMod\Inventory\InventorySmelting.cs:line 116
   at Vintagestory.API.Common.ItemSlot.OnItemSlotModified(ItemStack sinkStack) in C:\Users\tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game\VintagestoryApi\Common\Inventory\ItemSlot.cs:line 424
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.ItemSlotWatertight.ActivateSlotLeftClick(ItemSlot sourceSlot, ItemStackMoveOperation& op) in C:\Users\tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game\VSSurvivalMod\Inventory\ItemSlotWatertight.cs:line 103
   at Vintagestory.API.Common.InventoryBase.ActivateSlot(Int32 slotId, ItemSlot sourceSlot, ItemStackMoveOperation& op) in C:\Users\tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game\VintagestoryApi\Common\Inventory\InventoryBase.cs:line 448
   at Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiElementItemSlotGridBase.SlotClick(ICoreClientAPI api, Int32 slotId, EnumMouseButton mouseButton, Boolean shiftPressed, Boolean ctrlPressed, Boolean altPressed) in C:\Users\tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game\VintagestoryApi\Client\UI\Elements\Impl\Interactive\Inventory\GuiElementItemSlotGridBase.cs:line 980
   at Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiElementItemSlotGridBase.OnMouseDownOnElement(ICoreClientAPI api, MouseEvent args) in C:\Users\tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game\VintagestoryApi\Client\UI\Elements\Impl\Interactive\Inventory\GuiElementItemSlotGridBase.cs:line 773
   at Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiElement.OnMouseDown(ICoreClientAPI api, MouseEvent mouse) in C:\Users\tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game\VintagestoryApi\Client\UI\Elements\Impl\GuiElement.cs:line 638
   at Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiComposer.OnMouseDown(MouseEvent mouseArgs) in C:\Users\tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game\VintagestoryApi\Client\UI\GuiComposer.cs:line 459
   at Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiDialog.OnMouseDown(MouseEvent args) in C:\Users\tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game\VintagestoryApi\Client\UI\Dialog\GuiDialog.cs:line 536
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.GuiManager.OnMouseDown(MouseEvent args) in C:\Users\tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game\VintagestoryLib\Client\Systems\Gui\GuiManager.cs:line 394
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.OnMouseDown(MouseEvent args) in C:\Users\tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game\VintagestoryLib\Client\ClientMain.cs:line 2251
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.Mouse_ButtonDown(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e) in C:\Users\tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game\VintagestoryLib\Client\ClientPlatform\Input.cs:line 220
   at OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinGLNative.WindowProcedure(IntPtr handle, WindowMessage message, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam) in C:\Users\Nexrem\Desktop\transfer\opentk\src\OpenTK\Platform\Windows\WinGLNative.cs:line 792
   at OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinGLNative.ProcessEvents() in C:\Users\Nexrem\Desktop\transfer\opentk\src\OpenTK\Platform\Windows\WinGLNative.cs:line 1554
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second) in C:\Users\Nexrem\Desktop\transfer\opentk\src\OpenTK\GameWindow.cs:line 368
   at Vintagestory.Client.ClientProgram.Start(ClientProgramArgs args, String[] rawArgs)
   at Vintagestory.ClientNative.CrashReporter.Start(ThreadStart start) in C:\Users\tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game\VintagestoryLib\Client\ClientPlatform\ClientNative\CrashReporter.cs:line 93

Event Log entries containing Vintagestory.exe, the latest 3
==================================
{ TimeGenerated = 05.10.2022 02:15:58, Site = , Source = Windows Error Reporting, Message = Fault bucket 2100478610470649050, type 4
Event Name: APPCRASH
Response: Nicht verfügbar
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: Vintagestory.exe
P2: 1.17.6.0
P3: 633bf838
P4: KERNELBASE.dll
P5: 10.0.22000.918
P6: b42fa627
P7: c0020001
P8: 000000000004474c
P9:
P10:

Attached files:
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER.ede61fd1-2330-4d69-ba37-892c34f3c7d4.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

These files may be available here:
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_Vintagestory.exe_bd358b46a5ab8682db2b27e3a88ac8d554c5d643_9614c485_0d1a7d3b-80c8-431e-825a-111a5691642b

Analysis symbol:
Rechecking for solution: 0
Report Id: 428b068f-20e9-4865-902a-65b4f1f3f600
Report Status: 268566528
Hashed bucket: 1fdafad76c46d7be1d26662adb68bcda
Cab Guid: 0 }
--------------
{ TimeGenerated = 05.10.2022 02:15:56, Site = , Source = Windows Error Reporting, Message = Fault bucket , type 0
Event Name: APPCRASH
Response: Not available

Problem signature:
P3: 633bf838
P4: KERNELBASE.dll
P5: 10.0.22000.918
P6: b42fa627
P7: c0020001
P8: 000000000004474c
P9:
P10:

Attached files:

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\AppCrash_Vintagestory.exe_bd358b46a5ab8682db2b27e3a88ac8d554c5d643_9614c485_0d1a7d3b-80c8-431e-825a-111a5691642b

Analysis symbol:
Report Status: 131076
Hashed bucket:
--------------
{ TimeGenerated = 05.10.2022 02:15:56, Site = , Source = Application Error, Message = Faulting application name: Vintagestory.exe, version: 1.17.6.0, time stamp: 0x633bf838
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.22000.918, time stamp: 0xb42fa627
Exception code: 0xc0020001
Fault offset: 0x000000000004474c
Faulting process id: 0x3848
Faulting application start time: 0x01d8d845a04c5e21
Faulting application path: F:\NEO-GameSpekk XV Super Remastered\Vintagestory\Vintagestory.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:  }

I did a full clean install of Vintage Story just now, then only EF and ACA.
Created a fresh creative mode world in single player.
Put a saucepan on a firepit. Put some water in first slot. I tried to do a non existing recipe first, so I just tried to put water in the second slot and it instantly crashed to desktop.

To be clear, this is on a different machine than my previous posts. My gaming rig which I just rebuilt.

Do note that there seems to be something funky going on with 1.17.6 because with a completely fresh install I had a crash to desktop while loading a new creative world.
It appears the Volumetric Shaders mod packaged with the clean install has some issues. I disabled it to do my test above.

Spoiler

Running on 64 bit Windows with 16 GB RAM 
Game Version: v1.17.6 (Stable)
05/10/2022 10:38:57: Critical error occurred in the following mod: aculinaryartillery@1.0.6
Loaded Mods: aculinaryartillery@1.0.6, game@1.17.6, expandedfoods@1.6.1, creative@1.17.6, survival@1.17.6
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockEntityFirepit.SetDialogValues(ITreeAttribute dialogTree) in C:\Users\tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game\VSSurvivalMod\BlockEntity\Firepit\BEFirepit.cs:line 690
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockEntityFirepit.OnSlotModifid(Int32 slotid) in C:\Users\tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game\VSSurvivalMod\BlockEntity\Firepit\BEFirepit.cs:line 141
   at Vintagestory.API.Common.InventoryBase.DidModifyItemSlot(ItemSlot slot, ItemStack extractedStack) in C:\Users\tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game\VintagestoryApi\Common\Inventory\InventoryBase.cs:line 480
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.InventorySmelting.DidModifyItemSlot(ItemSlot slot, ItemStack extractedStack) in C:\Users\tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game\VSSurvivalMod\Inventory\InventorySmelting.cs:line 116
   at Vintagestory.API.Common.ItemSlot.MarkDirty() in C:\Users\tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game\VintagestoryApi\Common\Inventory\ItemSlot.cs:line 449
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.ItemSlotWatertight.ActivateSlotLeftClick(ItemSlot sourceSlot, ItemStackMoveOperation& op) in C:\Users\tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game\VSSurvivalMod\Inventory\ItemSlotWatertight.cs:line 63
   at Vintagestory.API.Common.InventoryBase.ActivateSlot(Int32 slotId, ItemSlot sourceSlot, ItemStackMoveOperation& op) in C:\Users\tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game\VintagestoryApi\Common\Inventory\InventoryBase.cs:line 448
   at Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiElementItemSlotGridBase.SlotClick(ICoreClientAPI api, Int32 slotId, EnumMouseButton mouseButton, Boolean shiftPressed, Boolean ctrlPressed, Boolean altPressed) in C:\Users\tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game\VintagestoryApi\Client\UI\Elements\Impl\Interactive\Inventory\GuiElementItemSlotGridBase.cs:line 980
   at Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiElementItemSlotGridBase.OnMouseDownOnElement(ICoreClientAPI api, MouseEvent args) in C:\Users\tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game\VintagestoryApi\Client\UI\Elements\Impl\Interactive\Inventory\GuiElementItemSlotGridBase.cs:line 773
   at Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiElement.OnMouseDown(ICoreClientAPI api, MouseEvent mouse) in C:\Users\tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game\VintagestoryApi\Client\UI\Elements\Impl\GuiElement.cs:line 638
   at Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiComposer.OnMouseDown(MouseEvent mouseArgs) in C:\Users\tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game\VintagestoryApi\Client\UI\GuiComposer.cs:line 459
   at Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiDialog.OnMouseDown(MouseEvent args) in C:\Users\tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game\VintagestoryApi\Client\UI\Dialog\GuiDialog.cs:line 536
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.GuiManager.OnMouseDown(MouseEvent args) in C:\Users\tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game\VintagestoryLib\Client\Systems\Gui\GuiManager.cs:line 394
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.OnMouseDown(MouseEvent args) in C:\Users\tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game\VintagestoryLib\Client\ClientMain.cs:line 2251
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.Mouse_ButtonDown(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e) in C:\Users\tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game\VintagestoryLib\Client\ClientPlatform\Input.cs:line 220
   at Vintagestory.ClientNative.CrashReporter.Start(ThreadStart start) in C:\Users\tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game\VintagestoryLib\Client\ClientPlatform\ClientNative\CrashReporter.cs:line 93

Event Log entries containing Vintagestory.exe, the latest 3
==================================
{ TimeGenerated = 05/10/2022 10:32:22, Site = , Source = Windows Error Reporting, Message = Fault bucket 1803328326218897293, type 5
Event Name: RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64

Problem signature:
P3: 10.0.19044.2.0.0
P4: 
P5: 
P6: 
P7: 
P8: 
P9: 
P10: 

Attached files:
\\?\C:\Users\fiboj\AppData\Local\Temp\RDR9575.tmp\empty.txt
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER9586.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER9597.tmp.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER95A4.tmp.csv
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER95C4.tmp.txt

Analysis symbol: 
Report Id: 71f58d24-5804-41e8-8564-5604ea7b37a7
Report Status: 268435456
Hashed bucket: 4ff05a281c8257f3e906b58ee9ad578d
--------------
{ TimeGenerated = 25/06/2021 19:00:16, Site = , Source = Windows Error Reporting, Message = Fault bucket 1999085723610005733, type 5
Event Name: RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64

Problem signature:
P2: 1.14.10.0
P3: 10.0.19042.2.0.0
P4: 
P5: 
P6: 
P7: 
P8: 
P9: 
P10: 

Attached files:
\\?\C:\Users\fiboj\AppData\Local\Temp\RDRB42C.tmp\empty.txt
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERB43C.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERB43D.tmp.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERB457.tmp.csv
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERB478.tmp.txt

Analysis symbol: 
Report Id: 105cc196-22de-4b72-be9b-1b0f4fc1fc38
Report Status: 268435456
Hashed bucket: ee3def5252484136fbbe2ddfbf5440e5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.