Expanded Foods 1.6.9

l33tmaan

On 7/12/2023 at 5:11 AM, Jellyraider said:

I'm having trouble loading into a single player world with this mod on, I made sure that its this mod by disabling all other mods I had except this one and A Culinary Artillery, and it is this mod that stops the world from loading, I tried it with just ACA and it loads in fine, but when I enable EF it gets stuck on simple tools and then shuts down. I don't really want to continue to play the game without it as this mod adds everything I want in the game (A ton of food) so I'm just looking for help to get the mod to work or at least figure out what's wrong.

https://info.vintagestory.at/v118-net7#1.18.6

Download this version and copy/arrange the saves and preferences you had from before. Not sure everything will work, but the mod DOES load.

• Like 1

With this Mod active my Server crashes. Only with A culinary atelery no error accrued.

Error in vssurvival mod line 56

15.07.2023 19:52:10: Critical error occurred
Loaded Mods: 
System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
   bei Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockTroughBase.init() in VSSurvivalMod\Block\BlockTrough.cs:Zeile 56.
   bei Vintagestory.Server.ServerSystemBlockSimulation.OnBeginModsAndConfigReady() in VintagestoryLib\Server\Systems\World\BlockSimulation.cs:Zeile 297.
   bei Vintagestory.Server.ServerMain.EnterRunPhase(EnumServerRunPhase runPhase) in VintagestoryLib\Server\ServerMain.cs:Zeile 584.
   bei Vintagestory.Server.ServerMain.Launch() in VintagestoryLib\Server\ServerMain.cs:Zeile 507.
   bei Vintagestory.Server.ServerProgram.Main2()
   bei Vintagestory.ClientNative.CrashReporter.Start(ThreadStart start) in VintagestoryLib\Client\ClientPlatform\ClientNative\CrashReporter.cs:Zeile 93.

any suggestion ?

When I put the ingredients in the cauldron, for some reason, with some recipes, I do not see the result and process of cooking. That is, for example, putting lard and 0.2 liters of water, the recipe is not displayed in the interface, but the result eventually appears.

Yes, it happend every time i want to start a Server, with fresh worlds and pre existing worlds.

Game Version 1.18.6 (Stable)

These is my mod Folder structure: 

• A Culinary Artillery 1.0.12_RC_2
  • ExpandedFoods 1.6.6
  • Vintage
  • VSCreativeMod.dll
  • VSCreativeMod.pdb
  • VSEssentials.dll
  • VSEssentials.pdb
  • VSSurvivalMod.dll
  • VSSurvivalMod.pdb

18.7.2023 10:21:01 [Server Error] [expandedfoods] An exception was thrown when trying to start the mod:
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Die Datei oder Assembly "System.Runtime, Version=7.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" oder eine Abhängigkeit davon wurde nicht gefunden. Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden.
Dateiname: "System.Runtime, Version=7.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"
   bei EFRecipes.EFRecipes.Start(ICoreAPI api)
   bei Vintagestory.Common.ModLoader.TryRunModPhase(Mod mod, ModSystem system, ICoreAPI api, ModRunPhase phase) in C:\Users\Tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game\VintagestoryLib\Common\API\ModLoader.cs:Zeile 621.

WRN: Protokollierung der Assemblybindung ist AUS.
Sie können die Protokollierung der Assemblybindungsfehler aktivieren, indem Sie den Registrierungswert [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) auf 1 festlegen.
Hinweis: Die Protokollierung der Assemblybindungsfehler führt zu einer gewissen Leistungseinbuße.
Sie können dieses Feature deaktivieren, indem Sie den Registrierungswert [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] entfernen.

18.7.2023 10:21:01 [Server Error] Failed to run mod phase Start for mod EFRecipes.EFRecipes

And after that, this error list accured (shortend): 

18.7.2023 10:27:19 [Server Error] Item with code game:dough-amaranth has defined an item class ExpandedDough, but no such class registered. Will ignore.
18.7.2023 10:27:19 [Server Error] Item with code game:dough-sunflower has defined an item class ExpandedDough, but no such class registered. Will ignore.
18.7.2023 10:27:19 [Server Error] Item with code game:poultry-raw has defined an item class TransFix, but no such class registered. Will ignore.
18.7.2023 10:27:19 [Server Error] Item with code game:poultry-partbaked has defined an item class TransFix, but no such class registered. Will ignore.
18.7.2023 10:27:19 [Server Error] Item with code game:poultry-cooked has defined an item class TransFix, but no such class registered. Will ignore.
18.7.2023 10:27:19 [Server Error] Item with code game:poultry-charred has defined an item class TransFix, but no such class registered. Will ignore.
18.7.2023 10:27:19 [Server Error] Item with code game:poultry-cured has defined an item class TransFix, but no such class registered. Will ignore.
18.7.2023 10:27:19 [Server Error] Item with code game:redmeat-raw has defined an item class TransFix, but no such class registered. Will ignore.
18.7.2023 10:27:19 [Server Error] Item with code game:redmeat-partbaked has defined an item class TransFix, but no such class registered. Will ignore.
18.7.2023 10:27:19 [Server Error] Item with code game:redmeat-cooked has defined an item class TransFix, but no such class registered. Will ignore.
18.7.2023 10:27:19 [Server Error] Item with code game:redmeat-charred has defined an item class TransFix, but no such class registered. Will ignore.
18.7.2023 10:27:19 [Server Error] Item with code game:redmeat-vintage has defined an item class TransFix, but no such class registered. Will ignore.
18.7.2023 10:27:19 [Server Error] Item with code game:redmeat-cured has defined an item class TransFix, but no such class registered. Will ignore.

Edited by N3oL3C

11 hours ago, l33tmaan said:

I believe 1 L of lard should convert into 1 block of hardened lard, yes.

Does it mean that to get 0.1 liter of solid lard, I need to spend 10 pieces of fat to make 1.0L of lard? It seems that the same story with fresh resin. When it hardens, it transforms into a ratio of 10 to 1. I also noticed that the lard dries out twice. First, a very short drying time of about 5-10 days, and then a very long drying time, indicating percentages.
Not sure but it looks like some kind of bug. I can't be sure, because the player's book does not specify the exact recipe and does not comment on these processes.

Edited by Alatyr

Just to be sure here, we CAN'T make cheese/tofu out of soy milk, right? It's ONLY milk? (as in making "vegan" cheese in general to use on recipes)

I just wanted to make cheese, and I couldn't yet because my group has no focus and I have to make a lot of food all the time. Barely any time to properly explore cooking.

10 hours ago, Alatyr said:

Does it mean that to get 0.1 liter of solid lard, I need to spend 10 pieces of fat to make 1.0L of lard? It seems that the same story with fresh resin. When it hardens, it transforms into a ratio of 10 to 1. I also noticed that the lard dries out twice. First, a very short drying time of about 5-10 days, and then a very long drying time, indicating percentages.
Not sure but it looks like some kind of bug. I can't be sure, because the player's book does not specify the exact recipe and does not comment on these processes.

Sorry, I think I messed up my decimals. 1 piece of fat should make 0.1 L of lard, which converts into 1 hardened lard brick. That's also just how the Dry function works.

6 hours ago, Azuli_Yanazake said:

Just to be sure here, we CAN'T make cheese/tofu out of soy milk, right? It's ONLY milk? (as in making "vegan" cheese in general to use on recipes)

I just wanted to make cheese, and I couldn't yet because my group has no focus and I have to make a lot of food all the time. Barely any time to properly explore cooking.

Correct, you cannot.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, l33tmaan said:

Sorry, I think I messed up my decimals. 1 piece of fat should make 0.1 L of lard, which converts into 1 hardened lard brick. That's also just how the Dry function works.

In this case, there is some kind of bug. Nothing is obtained from 0.1 liters of lard. To get 1 piece of hardened lard, you need a whole liter of liquid.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.