Expanded Foods 1.6.9

l33tmaan

33 minutes ago, EreticKB said:

So, it EF trouble, ok. They not fully disappear, just crafted and not crafted same time. If you reload world without closing game you get ingredients back. 

After I said that, I somehow loaded in and the pie WOULDN'T let me mix ingredients, but now I can pick it up. 
Alright, then.

10 minutes ago, l33tmaan said:

After I said that, I somehow loaded in and the pie WOULDN'T let me mix ingredients, but now I can pick it up. 
Alright, then.

I dunno why, but seems when game start and when world load game uses different basic procedures. Just like "Awake" and "Start" methods in Unity and as if "Awake" used only when game start or mod kicked in. So some things disabled when you offload world and load it again, coz "Awake" not executed, only "Start".

Edited by EreticKB
  • Sad 1

Updated to 1.5.3-pre.9!

• Wildcraft compatibility updated (liquid stuff; berry bread/muffin & gozinaki Wildcraft visuals updated)
  • Some dried berry models updated (thanks to Lan for inspiration!)
  • Fried meat / acorn fruit bread oven crashing fixed
  • New powered mixing bowl shape & visuals (thanks to EreticKB!)
  • Liquid rotting fixed
  • Fruit juice & wine/cider spoils into vinegar
  • Brandy actually cures now
  • Bread liquid nutrition values fixed
  • Peanut butter/sauce nutrition values fixed
  • Peanut butter/sauce & flavored yogurt recipes altered (it's more tedious now, I have a plan to fix this later)
  • Pasteurized milk & raw soy milk perish timers increased by 25%
  • Raw gelatin recipe fixed
  • Dried fruit timers revised
Edited by l33tmaan
  • Like 2

• l33tmaan changed the title to Expanded Foods 1.5.3-pre.9
4 minutes ago, l33tmaan said:

... broken how?

It means that it does not jump to the link.

I thought it might be my mistake when translating into Japanese, but when I played the game in English language, some links did not jump to the destination.

Edited by macoto_hino

5 hours ago, l33tmaan said:

Updated to 1.5.3-pre.9!

• Wildcraft compatibility updated (liquid stuff; berry bread/muffin & gozinaki Wildcraft visuals updated)
  • Some dried berry models updated (thanks to Lan for inspiration!)
  • Fried meat / acorn fruit bread oven crashing fixed
  • New powered mixing bowl shape & visuals (thanks to EreticKB!)
  • Liquid rotting fixed
  • Fruit juice & wine/cider spoils into vinegar
  • Brandy actually cures now
  • Bread liquid nutrition values fixed
  • Peanut butter/sauce nutrition values fixed
  • Peanut butter/sauce & flavored yogurt recipes altered (it's more tedious now, I have a plan to fix this later)
  • Pasteurized milk & raw soy milk perish timers increased by 25%
  • Dried fruit timers revised

Any word on the mysterious "Pie vanishes into the void when trying to be picked up" issue?

54 minutes ago, l33tmaan said:

Yeah, it's pretty intermittent. Sometimes it vanishes, sometimes it works fine... 

I'll play with it some more to see if I can find a way to reproduce it consistently.  I guess I should get off my lazy butt and look into modding in this game.  I just recently came back to it and it's got me hooked again so no more excuses.

• Like 1

On 4/29/2022 at 12:40 PM, l33tmaan said:

Updated to 1.5.3-pre.9!

I'm having trouble trying to turn pre-gelatin into raw gelatin 
    what exactly is the fixed recipe for it? I have tried a few different combinations in order to make it (.1 L per 1 bone per .1 water, 1 water) .5, etc, and the pictures on the front page don't show a specific amount required

3 hours ago, l33tmaan said:

0.1 L liquid gelatin, 1 bone, 1 L of water.

I had tried that before, and just tried it again, and it doesn't work still
(edit) Oh! I was on .8 I had downloaded the version like an hour before you released .9 and thought I had done .9

expfd.png

Edited by highhi byebye
messed up
  • Like 1

Cauldrons currently only work as a larger saucepan from what you said and from what I have tested, but they were also used for cooking meals, so could you possibly add it so it can act as an alternative to the cooking pot as well? The idea of making a ton of portions of a meal (such as 50 portions of hearty red meat stew) in one sitting to be able to then go seal and store that for a year or so is appealing, as opposed to having to either wait a really long time or use a bunch of cooking pots

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.