Am I too casual for Multiplayer?

f33dback89

Hello everyone!

I am a new player (but experienced in TerraFirmaCraft) looking to get the best experience out of Vintage Story. I read that the game is at it's best in Multiplayer, but I have limited time to play due to IRL (job, family) and will probably be available only a few evenings per week. 

I would like to try a Multiplayer server, but would my "casual" schedule be frustrating (food spoilage, skipping seasons, etc.)? What length of day/month server settings should I look for? Do most servers expect you to have a lot of in-game hours?

Thanks for your help and greetings from Canada!

P.S. : I love the game so far and I looking forward to joining this friendly community!

Hi, a friend of mine and I run a server and are under similar limitations.  We have been discussing inviting others but didn't want someone that would be active all the time for the same reasons.  If you are interested I will get my friends approval and PM/DM you the IP for the server.

We are currently mid bronze age, going for a "commune" type server community.  We may reset in the future, still up for debate.

On 1/23/2021 at 9:49 AM, Benjamin Fisk said:

Hi, a friend of mine and I run a server and are under similar limitations.  We have been discussing inviting others but didn't want someone that would be active all the time for the same reasons.  If you are interested I will get my friends approval and PM/DM you the IP for the server.

We are currently mid bronze age, going for a "commune" type server community.  We may reset in the future, still up for debate.

Hi Benjamin, thanks for the response and the invitation! I'll send you a PM/DM for details. Cheers!

• 1 month later...
On 1/24/2021 at 6:07 PM, f33dback89 said:

Hi Benjamin, thanks for the response and the invitation! I'll send you a PM/DM for details. Cheers!

I am a little late to the party, but I am also casual as a player, and only have played solo, but interested in playing with others. Would you guys be down for another to join in?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.