Long distance travel in winter.

Jeremy McArthur

As mentioned above having fixed clothes using linen is the key.

Other than that, its better to put long distance travels to other seasons, meanwhile focus on other things and explore nearby caves and maybe find translocator which would bring you more south - that way you will have some area for "vacations" :).

I am playing on multiplayer server where time goes on if other players are online and i am not, so i haven't experienced long winters myself (Logging in after some time has already spring coming).That helps with cold, but makes things worse with food spoiling. But if i would play single player i would simply more focus on caves during winters and base work, i think.

• Like 1

Traveling in winter is a tedious job. Have good and repaired clothes, avoid water, travel during (unfortunately short) day only to avoid necessity of building shelter and fire.
Or limit your travel as much as possible to translocator routes only.
Or better concentrate on home-base works and nearby caves and places during winter, 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.