world settings

Ivk

a very interesting question (at least for me) is it possible to somehow change the settings of the world? for example, enable cheesling. And if not, will there be such an opportunity in the future?

• 2 weeks later...

Also, the wiki is sometimes wrong and/or not entirely up to date. Several commands which the wiki claims are "0-xyz" do not actually accept a 0. Food spoil rate, for example. The lowest you can set it is 0.1. Anything lower will be an invalid number, upon which the game either continues using its last known valid value, or reverts to using its default. I'm not entirely sure which it is.

But either way: all the commands should work on servers, as even singleplayer worlds are technically running on an underlying local offline server. They just don't necessarily accept all the values you think they should accept.

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/7/2021 at 8:36 AM, Streetwind said:

Food spoil rate, for example. The lowest you can set it is 0.1. Anything lower will be an invalid number, upon which the game either continues using its last known valid value, or reverts to using its default. I'm not entirely sure which it is.

This is not true in my experience. I set the value on my server to 0.05 and it worked fine after a restart.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.