Flight or Fight Balanced

Cryptis Midnight

I made this mod to get a lot of the creature mods and the vanilla mobs to interact more.  This is done by adjusting a lot of the behaviors and and stats.

Spoiler

VintFoFBal.thumb.png.cd5cec0bda7fb4b500ce34ab479420ab.png

This is a WIP and will be adjusted as need based on feedback.
Additional versions may be made available in the future.

Current supported mods

Download from FoF Balanced (ModDB)

Edited by Cryptis Midnight
added ModDB link
  • Like 2
  • Cookie time 1

Thanks for keeping this updated. It makes the world feel more dynamic and corrects some odd behavior, such as wolves letting other animals sleep right next to them. Interestingly it also makes hunting a bit harder, while also giving you the occasional warning that a wolf is in the area because animals keep running away from it. Feels just right.

I assume the behavior changes apply immediately to all animals? As in, you won't have pre-existing animals running about with the old ones. I know it makes sense that's how it should work, but I have to make sure. Also, I suppose the mod is safe to remove if ever necessary?

36 minutes ago, Vincent Morgan said:

I assume the behavior changes apply immediately to all animals? As in, you won't have pre-existing animals running about with the old ones. I know it makes sense that's how it should work, but I have to make sure. Also, I suppose the mod is safe to remove if ever necessary?

I am sorry, I have not tested for these situations.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.