Stuck in bed after sleeping

Fancygoat

Hi, I sometimes get stuck in my bed after sleeping and the only way out is to destroy the bed.  It seems to perhaps be related to issues with falling trough blocks, but I have never really had a problem with that, except with the beds. It happens quite often and in all types of beds. I also do not have any mods installed that affect the beds. I only use extended workbench, but I have had the problem even in pure vanilla. It is very frustrating.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fancygoat said:

I sometimes get stuck in my bed after sleeping and the only way out is to destroy the bed.

Yup, and I hope that gets fixed, but until then you should be able to get out of bed with... Shift or Ctrl, not sure atm because I swapped the keys. ^^

11 hours ago, Maelstrom said:

I had the same issue in my dirt hut that was 2 blocks high.  I found the difficulty was that I didn't have a viable exit from the bed that was a complete two blocks in height due to placing things on the ground next to the bed (clay molds, peat, etc.)

That can be the problem in one or two of the beds, but I do have it in all my beds even those that have three blocks or higher to the roof and two blocs free on all sides. I will however definitely  go over and give more space around the beds so I might minimize it ^^

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.