Can you change the knapping voxel color

melodelic

Hello! I would love to know if you can change the color that the voxels are while knapping tools? Granite stones really suck for knapping because the voxels are basically the same colors as the stone. I've included a picture of a granite shovel to show what I'm talking about.

2021-10-24_13-30-45.png

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Streetwind said:

...I've knapped a lot of granite tools in my time, and that's not how it's supposed to look like o_O

There should be highlighting of the breakable voxels. It's missing in your screenshot. I don't know why.

They're there.  I can see them.  They're just hard to see due not to the colour of the granite, but to the excessive lighting.  Try putting the lantern away and doing it in a shadow.

EDIT:  If you need help finding them; look at the face of the knapping surface which is facing the player rather than the sky; the one in shadow; the orange lines show up fine there.

Edited by PhotriusPyrelus

So, if I do the granite knapping indoors, it's not a problem for me to see the voxels (you can see what I mean below). However, most of the time I need to knapp is outdoors where it's almost always bright. Is there a setting at all to be able to change the color (or the intensity)?

2021-10-25_10-03-50.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.