game not creating or loading up new worlds

RatMan

Every time i try to create a new world or start up an old one the loading screen sends the messages, It begins... alone again... and Time to rest... and that's it, it just doesn't load the world. I have tried uninstalling the game and re downloading it, going to previous versions, and deleting all my saves from the save folder but nothing has worked. I dont know if it is a problem with my pc or something but nothing i have done has worked and i dont really know what to do anymore. if anyone has had this problem before or has an idea on how to fix it id be really grateful.

unknown (24).png

19 hours ago, Streetwind said:

Have you ever run Vintage Story successfully before, or is this your first attempt?

Have you installed it at the default location?

i have run it before no problem, i updated it after not playing for a few months and it just stopped working, and i don't think the install location changed 

On 11/3/2021 at 12:37 AM, RatMan said:

I have tried uninstalling the game and re downloading it

Next step would be to uninstall and then also delete both folders (make sure you have a backup and know your settings), Vintagestory and VintagestoryData, before installing again.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.