Hey smol boi streamer here I have a question thank you ^^  

15 members have voted

1. 1. do you prefer to watch streams/videos with more viewer interaction or for background noise?

• More viewer interaction
    • Background noise

• 4 weeks later...

For me I could go either way, but I definitely like some viewer interaction when it comes to small streamers. When you're a larger streamer, it's extremely hard to interact with the audience, but a really good example of doing it right is with Jerma985's interaction with his viewers.

tbh. i don't like most streams because of how much nothing happens (partially there's half an hour or more before the stream actually starts and ) and because of the interesting parts often getting disrupted by more or less forced user interaction (the whole UserX is here with a sub/gifted y subs, donated z amount of currency c).

I do like some streams where other interactions happen, like actual conversations while playing for fun (Zombiecleo had quite some of those).

I prefer my interactions to be in the comment section, as the chat is too hectic for me, even with only a few dozen viewers and slowmode.

Sometimes I have watched streams after they happened (and got uploaded as a video) as background noise, kinda grinding stuff together and yet not together, though lately i didn't watch any Youtube or something.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.