egorvsv

Hello !
I would like to suggest some ideas and mechanics for the game.

1.Commands

1,1-    /weather sett ( /weather settemperature ) - sets the temperature in the player's region    

1.2-    /weather settype - sets the type of rain
For example: rain, thunderstorm, snow, hail .

1.3-   /locate  - Search for buildings for example : ruin, (merchant's) cart .                                                                                     These commands give coordinates of buildings, biomes or climatic zones . 

1.4-   /locateclimate - Search by specific climate or temperature (useful in creative mode) for example:North Pole                             for example: ( 0 150 0) or (40 135 73 ) type ( x z y ) .

These commands may be needed to create multiple locations in the world.
An example would be cities in several styles.
(China style in the jungle), they can also help with finding a suitable climate or structure.

2.Nature and food

2.1-  Nature lacks wild-growing analogues of grain crops.

2.2- New trees such as baobab and palm or spruce .

2.3________________________________________________________________________

2.3.1- New fruits: kiwi, bananas, tangerines, pamela, plums, coconuts, peaches and others.
New berries: watermelon, raspberries, grapes, blackberries and others.
New vegetables: pomegranate, cucumber, garlic, beets, radishes, peas and others.
New crops: corn, cane and others.
Where it says "others" you can add your ideas and suggestions to me and continue the list.

2.3.2- Lemon and cocoa beans can also be noted.
They can be used to make chocolate or lemonade, respectively.

2.4- Birch sap is the sap that birch gives.

2.5- Drinks made from fruits or breads for example: juices, nectars, kvass (from bread), tea, coffee.

2.6- Supplements of all kinds of nuts  for example: peanut .

2.7_______________________________________________________________________________

2.7.1- Adding shore and ocean with its own flora

2.7.2- Adding different types of fish, jellyfish, shrimp, crabs, bivalve snails, predatory fish and dolphins.Adding a new type of food "seafood".

2.7.3- Underwater caves and ravines

2.7.4- Corals, sea herbs, algae, icebergs, small pieces of ice. 

2.7.5- Sunken ruins.

2.8- Cooking types fry, boil, stew.For example: In order to cook you need a pot, for frying
a frying pan in order to stew the stove and a pot in it. Also oven mechanics oven dough products
for example: pies, cakes, cookies and more.

3.Creative 

3.1- Adding various new blocks of concrete, cement.

3.2- Adding a non-playable character for various scenarios. (Like in fashion custom npc (MC))

3.3- Adding symbols to the command block:
@a - all players
@s - you
@p - closest player
@r - random player

4.Mechanics

4.1- Adding water temperature and salinity mechanics.Adding mechanics freezing in cold water or transferring heat of hot tools to water, if they come from a churn furnace, transferring and heating to the ambient temperature of hot water (when the water block is hot, the temperature around it is 1-2 higher), heating water or evaporation if nearby lava block. Also converting salt water to fresh water.

4.2- Improving the influence of the sun on the water (water heating) if it is sunny and warm outside .

4.3- Heating system (with warm water),
pipe system (instead of bonfires).
This mechanic will come in handy if the building is in the north and setting fires does not match the style of the building itself.

4.4- Airship in vintage style, balloon in vintage style, trolley.
Each of these vehicles has its own speed, its own type of control.

4.5- Moving to another dimension,measuring drifters where the shertern goes crazy.

4.6- Natural disasters for example: hurricane, tornado, flood, tsunami, storm, landslide.
These cataclysms can be changed in the world settings (off / on).
They differ in strength and type (tornado strength 1, type wide and high)

4.7- Processing of precious stones, diamond, emerald, ruby, sapphire, lapis lazuli, poplar, and the manufacture of staves from them (possibly talismans to maintain temporal stability,
increase lives, regeneration)

4.8- Enhancing weapons with gems such as a bow with an inserted ruby more damage.

4.9- Pets: cat of different breeds, dog of different breeds, fish, parrots.You can find dogs or cats from merchants.
Parrots from traders in the jungle.
You can also add a new merchant who sells pets.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks everyone for viewing my ideas.I hope I didn't tire you ! This "humble" list of ideas will improve your gaming experience.If you have ideas or you want to supplement mine, then add something of your own.

Have a good game everyone !

• Like 1

On 12/30/2021 at 9:05 PM, egorvsv said:

1,1-    /weather sett ( /weather settemperature ) - sets the temperature in the player's region    

1.2-    /weather settype - sets the type of rain
For example: rain, thunderstorm, snow, hail .

Already able to change current weather, but it doesn't change the weather in the area permanently. Source.

2.1-  Nature lacks wild-growing analogues of grain crops.

2.2- New trees such as baobab and palm or spruce .

11 Crops currently in the game, 4 of which are considered grain crops. Source.
They don't spread after world generation which is true more wild plants that spread would be nice.
15 tree types currently in the game, I'm sure we can get more later but not really a requirement right now. Source.

2.3.1- New fruits: kiwi, bananas, tangerines, pamela, plums, coconuts, peaches and others.
New berries: watermelon, raspberries, grapes, blackberries and others.
New vegetables: pomegranate, cucumber, garlic, beets, radishes, peas and others.
New crops: corn, cane and others.
Where it says "others" you can add your ideas and suggestions to me and continue the list.

2.3.2- Lemon and cocoa beans can also be noted.
They can be used to make chocolate or lemonade, respectively.

2.4- Birch sap is the sap that birch gives.

2.5- Drinks made from fruits or breads for example: juices, nectars, kvass (from bread), tea, coffee.

2.6- Supplements of all kinds of nuts  for example: peanut .

Fruit Trees and Alcohol are in 1.16 rc currently. Source.

2.7.1- Adding shore and ocean with its own flora

2.7.2- Adding different types of fish, jellyfish, shrimp, crabs, bivalve snails, predatory fish and dolphins.Adding a new type of food "seafood".

2.7.3- Underwater caves and ravines

2.7.4- Corals, sea herbs, algae, icebergs, small pieces of ice. 

2.7.5- Sunken ruins.

Ocean Biomes and related:

2.8- Cooking types fry, boil, stew.For example: In order to cook you need a pot, for frying
a frying pan in order to stew the stove and a pot in it. Also oven mechanics oven dough products
for example: pies, cakes, cookies and more.

Pies and Bread are currently in the game. Source.

4.7- Processing of precious stones, diamond, emerald, ruby, sapphire, lapis lazuli, poplar, and the manufacture of staves from them (possibly talismans to maintain temporal stability,
increase lives, regeneration)

Potential Spoilers:

Spoiler

I believe the Rust is more Eldritch rather than "Magical", this doesn't really fit the world being set out by the current lore unfortunately.
This is the type of machine you will expect to create for temportal stability/rift repellant.
stabilizer_spin.gif

4.8- Enhancing weapons with gems such as a bow with an inserted ruby more damage.

See Above.

4.9- Pets: cat of different breeds, dog of different breeds, fish, parrots.You can find dogs or cats from merchants.

Would be cool, there is likely something that you can tame pet wise eventually.

Lotta stuff you suggested is already implemented I believe :)

Edited by Smile
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Smile said:

Уже в состоянии изменить текущую погоду, но это не меняет погоду в этом районе навсегда. Источник.

11 культур в настоящее время в игре, 4 из которых считаются зерновыми культурами. Источник.
Они не распространяются после мирового поколения, что правда, больше диких растений, которые распространились бы неплохо.
15 типов деревьев в настоящее время в игре, я уверен, что мы можем получить больше позже, но на самом деле это не требование прямо сейчас. Источник.

Фруктовые деревья и алкоголь в настоящее время находятся в 1.16 rc. Источник.

Океанические биомы и связанные с ними:

Пироги и хлеб в настоящее время в игре. Источник.

Потенциальные спойлеры:

Скрыть содержимое

Я считаю, что Ржавчина — это скорее Элдрич, а не «Волшебный», к сожалению, это не соответствует миру, изложенному текущими знаниями.
Это тип машины, которую вы ожидаете создать для временной устойчивости / репеллента.

stabilizer_spin.gif

См. выше.

Было бы круто, вероятно, есть что-то, что вы можете приручить питомца мудро в конце концов.

Лотта вещи, которые вы предложили, уже реализованы, я считаю, :)

Hello
Thank you for responding to my ideas and pointing out the shortcomings. Special thanks for providing the source (wiki).

👍

Spoiler

* Some word errors are possible

• Like 1

4 hours ago, egorvsv said:

Hello
Thank you for responding to my ideas and pointing out the shortcomings. Special thanks for providing the source (wiki).

👍

Reveal hidden contents

* Some word errors are possible

No Problems, I figure that maybe you could enjoy some of these things now if you were unsure if they were in the game!
Theres a few unique things that are in your post I think are still not implemented which is awesome thanks for sharing!

Water heat transferrance for steam powered stuff would definitely be one of the cool things I'd like to see you suggested :)

Edited by Smile
  • Amazing! 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/30/2021 at 9:05 AM, egorvsv said:

I added some small mods to the moddb to implement various pets. Currently there are dogs and cats available. 
Dogs will be able to protect you from various dangers and can be equipped with collars, backpacks and armor.
Cats will scare away drifters and meow and purr all day long.

I hope this comes close to what you were looking for.

• Cookie time 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.