log placement changes  

8 members have voted

1. 1. would you prefer logs being placed based on looking direction or based on the block facing?

• block facing (logs always placed with bottom of block on the block you placed it on) (like in minecraft/tfc)
    • looking direction (current placement style with the need to look straight down to place a log vertically / or requiring you to pillar up, to place logs vertically.)

do you feel that the log placement is a bit weird? i do. if it placed better at longer distances or greater angles i wouldnt mind it as much. its a hassle for people to have to pillar up close to a horizontal log build just to place horizontal logs, or have to pillar up to place logs vertically.

unknown.png?width=784&height=441

my example ^ trying to build that required a lot of pillaring up to place those logs horizontally and being at-least 3 blocks away. or at head height.  the vertical ones required me to either be right next to them or to pillar up. 

Archived