Vines Basket not working

Garjouan

Hello,

i encountered the following problem.

I wanted to make a vines basket (https://wiki.vintagestory.at/index.php?title=Basket). I made the rope out of vines, I put it in the crafting box... well no basket for me (see screenshot).

I am not sure if this is a bug, or a problem with the mods I have installed:

Bullseye v2.30

Flint Chisel v1.0.2

From Golden Combs v1.3.13

Lichen v1.6.1

OresAPlenty Mod v2.5.0

ProspectorInfo v3.1.2

I could find any topic with this bug so far, maybe I just overlooked something?

Screenshot 2022-05-05 220546.jpg

The first thing you should do when you encounter what looks like a vanilla bug in a modded save, is to disable all mods, start a completely fresh world, and try to reproduce it there.

If you can reproduce it, it's definitely a vanilla bug, and something you should report here.

If everything works fine and you cannot reproduce the bug, then one of your mods is screwing something up. It'll be up to you to find the culprit and make a report to the mod author.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There is no vine recipe in the vanilla handbook, and it doesn't work in vanilla. I don't know why it's in the wiki. Maybe it used to work a long time ago, but I don't remember that ever being the case. Or whoever added it to the wiki didn't realise that it was part of a mod.

Edited by junawood

On 5/6/2022 at 10:08 AM, Streetwind said:

The first thing you should do when you encounter what looks like a vanilla bug in a modded save, is to disable all mods, start a completely fresh world, and try to reproduce it there.

If you can reproduce it, it's definitely a vanilla bug, and something you should report here.

If everything works fine and you cannot reproduce the bug, then one of your mods is screwing something up. It'll be up to you to find the culprit and make a report to the mod author.

Yeah you're right, that would actually make sense...

Well if it's a mistake of the wiki and not actually in the game, then disregard my post.

It's not a bug, it's a feature! 🙈😂

Edited by Garjouan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.