A couple of questions...

Avarice

Can Hares/Rabbits spawn in the grass that grows occasionally on farmland blocks? I'm curious if I need to keep cutting it when it pops up. 

I've been watching Youtube videos to learn the game as I go, and I saw players placing stones on the floor in their house to prevent mob spawns during temporal storms, does this still work in the current version of the game? 

If not, what's the strategy now to prevent spawns?

15 hours ago, Thorfinn said:

Is that a change, @Maelstrom? Or am I just misremembering? I thought if you let farmland go fallow, you could get rabbits. I've always just built fence sections over to section off my prepared but unused plots. Waste of time?

It may have been in older versions rabbits would spawn with grass on fallow ground but rabbits don't spawn on fallow ground at all.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the answers guys, I appreciate it.

I’m currently at the end of my second month in my current game world and had my first temporal storm.

I didn’t know if the rock trick still worked or not, so I climbed on my roof and built some dirt walls up there to dart behind and shot flint arrows at the drifters until the storm was over heh. 

Got two temporal gears from looting the bodies, made a spawn point, and now I can relax and play looser. Running back from the world spawn was a pain in the butt. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.