Please return back a possibility to switch of the new musical seraph voices!

Filip Nowak

I'm sorry, but nobody on our server likes the new "musical" seraph voices. Please, give us back the option to switch those off and to have back the human voice.

The musical voices doesn't express well the player hurt situation. It's really irritating and annoying, it ruins the gaming experience. Please, allow us to use the old voices.

It would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Fipil

Edited by Filip Nowak
  • Like 3

Seraph are no humans, as decided by the community, as such it shouldn't be surprising that they'll get features added that differentiate them from humans, especially when some things were/are clearly placeholders, like the hurt sound.

Btw I tried finding the old voice, but there seems to not have been one (apart from the generic hurt sound which is likely a place holder as it sounds like most generic 90s video game hurt sounds)? But i only tested 1.12 to 1.16 for a few minutes each right now to look for it. I can't remember, how did it sound (or how was it triggered)?

Edited by Hal13

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There's quite a range of musical choices (instruments and pitches) to select from which also include options that are similar to the ones used for the traders.  The problem is for characters converted from 1.16 the  voices were selected for you.  You might be able to reset that with a command that allows you to reselect the character's class, similar to the initial world configuration process.  I believe the command line is available on the wiki.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.